Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Father's day drive
Randel
post Jun 21 2004, 07:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 771

The weather in Connecticut was amazing yesterday, and last night I took my 914/6 out for a spin, the first since purchasing the uber-sedan, a 400Hp BMW M5.

Honestly, I was prepared for disappointment - the M5 has received much praise in the auto community, and has certainly livened up my commute.

The 914, however, still got my adreanlin pumping like no other car ever has. I felt so connected - with the faint smell of motor oil and gasoline, and the nearby sucking of the air cleaner as I wound around a cloverleaf entrance to the interstate.

My 914/6 pleads to be driven with vigor, and got its wish last night. While the BMW is breathtakingly fast, only the Porsche delivers the heart-pounding, lateral-g-force-induced "jello legs" syndrome when I get out.

What a wonderful feeling!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
i love porsche
post Jun 21 2004, 11:10 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,030
Region Association: North East States

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th September 2024 - 10:14 AM