Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Euroautofest Spartenburg, SC, Glenn I saw your car...
BenNC
post Oct 20 2003, 11:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 267

at the show. Stopped by a few times but never caught you at the car. It was good to see at least one out there. I was a little chicken to try the 4 hour drive from Raleigh. There were at least two other owners that I ran into up at the autocross. A yellow '75 that was in the parking lot and a young guy who I think was from Atlanta.

The ski rack looked cool. Were those period correct skis, and can you still get the top off? Also, does the insulation on the fuel lines help?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
daktaklakpak
post Oct 21 2003, 12:10 AM
Post #2

PC Game Freak

Group: Members
Member No.: 360

There was one SCCA guy that I talked to up at the Z4 autocross. I snapped a few pics of the yellow one in the parking lot. I got done looking at the cars in the show and started wandering the parking lot to see what people drove there in (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Yours must have been hiding behind an SUV. I met a bunch of people while standing around the car that said that they had a 914 or that they had one at one time. I wasn't sure if any of them were you or not but it seems not (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I still have a little bit of hot start problem but nothing like before adding the heat shielding. You can still take the top off but it becomes a two man job. I'm not really sure on the skis there were in a friends attic and he gave them to me for free. He said that he was just glad to get them out of his attic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) and one of them had a sticker that they were made in germany so it's even better (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_flagge6.gif) That yellow and black 928 is my dad's quasi race car. I also saw a green 914 crusing through the SCCA autox on sunday. I tried to run but I got there to late due to a difference in times because eurofest said that it started later then it did.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th September 2024 - 02:17 PM