Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> the silver car, front end changes, observations...
rhodyguy
post Nov 4 2003, 08:26 AM
Post #1

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Group: Members
Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

buttoned it up after last post and went to get some fuel. changes; new ball joints, turbo tie rods, triad upper stut mounts(spherical), and koni red ext adj. unbelievable!!! annoying clunks are gone. smooth and precise. i was worried about road transmital from the supports. none that i can feel what so ever. this will be very interesting on the way home from the alignment and corner balance tomorrow. i will share alingment numbers. it's interesting to drive two different cars within 12 hours. the carbed 2.0 and the 1.8 with f.i. the grunt of the silver car and the linear aspect of the red one.

kevin
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
rhodyguy   the silver car   Nov 4 2003, 08:26 AM
Porsche Rescue   Kevin, I wasn't paying attention. Did you repl...   Nov 4 2003, 09:15 AM
redshift   Yeah, more please. M   Nov 4 2003, 05:24 PM
rhodyguy   a-arms on the car.i did not renew the old rubber b...   Nov 4 2003, 06:45 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th September 2024 - 03:23 PM