Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: 73 1.7 project car, Orange roller
Hammy
post Jul 2 2015, 09:27 PM
Post #1

mr. Wonderful

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,978
Region Association: Northern California

Up for sale is my 73 1.7 roller that would be a good project car for someone, still restorable or also good for a conversion. I've been intending on going the Suby route with this car, but because of tight finances right now I'm forced to sell.
No transmission, but does still have 1.7 engine with djet that ran strong when it was parked 1-2 years ago.
Cosmetically it's rough, but structurally it's a solid car except a couple problem areas.

The good- Both longs are solid with no rot, hell hole/long below battery tray is solid and not rotted through, except for the engine "shelf " which would need patching or repair. Battery tray was replaced and is solid.

Bad - Rear trunk rot, will need replacing. Driver's side rear quarter floor pan (below seat) has rot, will also need replacing. The front half of the drivers floor pan (in front of seat, under pedals) is solid and passengers side pan is solid.

Has " Western " style wheels on it. Tires are still good with a good 75% tread left.
Has Shea rear calipers that were put on 4-5 years ago. Also has SS fuel lines through the center tunnel. Fuel pump (brand new) was moved to front trunk also.

Interior has seen better days but is mostly complete. I have the lower dash not shown in pictures. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things, I will add more as I remember.

$2,000 with djet engine or $1500 for the roller minus engine. Clean title. Currently non-op.

PM me for more info or call or text 2 zero 9 - 9 one 8 - 9366. Leave a message if no answer. Thanks!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hammy
post Jul 2 2015, 09:31 PM
Post #2

mr. Wonderful

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,978
Region Association: Northern California

Having trouble getting pictures to post in the right orientation. I will try and use my computer to post the rest.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:59 AM