Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1974 2.0 Ravenna Green project on Ebay
earlyaircooled
post Jul 19 2018, 05:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,492
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

1974 Porsche 914 in beautiful Ravenna green. This is a 2.0 liter car with engine #GA013703 which is a 1974 and believed to be numbers matching. This is a complete car that was parked years ago and is reported to have run good back then. I have made no attempt to start it now. The car is over all very solid and so are the floor boards I have some pictures of them here for display. Speaking of pictures I have an online album with more pictures to send to interested parties.

The last picture in this auction shows a nice low mileage original paint Ravenna green car for inspiration, that car does have chrome bumpers and this one has black painted bumpers.

The only things missing (as far as I can tell) is a tool kit, jack and owner’s manual. Obviously this is a restoration project, I believe all of the body parts are fixable except for the front hood which has rust, had a stuck latch and was further damaged when I forced it open (don’t worry it was not a good hood and would have needed to be replaced anyway).

I have the clean Oregon title signed off by the previous owner and a bill of sale to me and I will make a bill of sale to you which should allow you to get it titled in your name anywhere in the world.

This is a restoration project and is sold “as is”.

Link to Ebay here: [url=1974 Porsche 914 in beautiful Ravenna green. This is a 2.0 liter car with engine #GA013703 which is a 1974 and believed to be numbers matching. This is a complete car that was parked years ago and is reported to have run good back then. I have made no attempt to start it now. The car is over all very solid and so are the floor boards I have some pictures of them here for display. Speaking of pictures I have an online album with more pictures to send to interested parties. The last picture in this auction shows a nice low mileage original paint Ravenna green car for inspiration, that car does have chrome bumpers and this one has black painted bumpers. The only things missing (as far as I can tell) is a tool kit, jack and owner’s manual. Obviously this is a restoration project, I believe all of the body parts are fixable except for the front hood which has rust, had a stuck latch and was further damaged when I forced it open (don’t worry it was not a good hood and would have needed to be replaced anyway). I have the clean Oregon title signed off by the previous owner and a bill of sale to me and I will make a bill of sale to you which should allow you to get it titled in your name anywhere in the world. This is a restoration project and is sold “as is”.

link to Ebay here: ebay

Link to more pictures here: My Webpage

what it looks like:Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:43 AM