Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'm looking for a shop space to share in St. Pete / Seminole FL area, Willing to provide 914 repair / resto assistance
914rrr
post Aug 9 2021, 11:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 874
Region Association: South East States

I'm currently living in a condo in Maderia Beach / Seminole area. I'm in need of shop space to share for a potential project or 2 (914, Boxster S).

I've owned 30+ 914's over the years, so I can offer 914 repair / restoration / welding / etc. assistance. May have to endure endless Porsche and VW stories, just ask my wife... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
914rrr
post Aug 25 2021, 02:22 PM
Post #2

QUOTE(914rrr @ Aug 9 2021, 01:18 PM) *

I'm currently living in a condo in Maderia Beach / Seminole area. I'm in need of shop space to share for a potential project or 2 (914, Boxster S).

I've owned 30+ 914's over the years, so I can offer 914 repair / restoration / welding / etc. assistance. May have to endure endless Porsche and VW stories, just ask my wife... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I just found in my spam folder an email with the title "914" and an attachment but no text in the message body. Has anyone ever received and email with an attachment and "914" in the title from ryanhoover2003@yahoo.com? I'm thinking my post here may have triggered this email. Thanks!
+Quote Post
jim_hoyland
post Aug 25 2021, 03:25 PM
Post #3

Get that VIN ?

Member No.: 643
Region Association: Southern California

Hi Rob (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)
Did you contact Joe ?
+Quote Post
rjames
post Aug 25 2021, 04:12 PM
Post #4

I'm made of metal

Member No.: 4,467
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(914rrr @ Aug 25 2021, 01:22 PM) *

I just found in my spam folder an email with the title "914" and an attachment but no text in the message body. Has anyone ever received and email with an attachment and "914" in the title from ryanhoover2003@yahoo.com? I'm thinking my post here may have triggered this email. Thanks!

Safe computing: Don't open unexpected attachments or attachments from people you don't know.
+Quote Post
ThePaintedMan
post Aug 26 2021, 08:22 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 13,527

I don't have a shop, but you're welcome to use my garage and tools whenever you want. If nothing else, I'm always up for meeting new folks. I'm in Pinellas Park - 10 minutes from Madeira.

+Quote Post
914rrr
post Oct 21 2021, 03:10 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Aug 26 2021, 10:22 AM) *

I don't have a shop, but you're welcome to use my garage and tools whenever you want. If nothing else, I'm always up for meeting new folks. I'm in Pinellas Park - 10 minutes from Madeira.

Sorry for the late reply, I had my notifications turned off. PM sent. I would like to meet up at your place when convenient. I have a new to me 2013 Cayenne S that needs some interior door panel work and a DD 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan that needs some love as well. BTW, are you a paint and body guy? Thanks! Rob
+Quote Post
914rrr
post Oct 21 2021, 03:14 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Aug 25 2021, 05:25 PM) *

Hi Rob (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)
Did you contact Joe ?

Hi Jim! Long time! Which Joe are you referring to?
Rob
+Quote Post
914rrr
post Oct 27 2021, 07:15 AM
Post #8

Does anybody have contact information for ThePaintedMan aka George N. ? PM sent but need to contact him ASAP.

I currently live in a condo with no access to a work space. I recently accepted a new job and have some car projects I really need to tie up on the Cayenne and DD before I start work on Nov 8. Thanks, Rob
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:38 PM