Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SOT. I'm coming to Denver April 8-13th, Who can come out and play?
Gint
post Apr 9 2009, 07:14 PM
Post #21

Mike Ginter

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

QUOTE(byndbad914 @ Apr 9 2009, 10:41 AM) *
talked to Brett - I will be out of work tonight at 7pm, he is going to call around then and I can give him directions to get to Broomfield.

Anybody up for something tonight?? It can be beers and pizza delivery at my house (I have a pool table in the kitchen/dining area (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ) or we can meet out at Woody's on 287 and Miramonte, or D&B at 36th and 104th (IIRC Westminster Promenade is the name of the center)...

I have poker chips and cards too if we just want to do that and drink a couple beers... I can pick up beers on the way home from work.

I'm just reading this now... I'm afraid tonight's out for me. Busy arguing with the other half about how we should proceed on half our normal income (new development as of yesterday). Let me know what gets worked out for Sunday. You have my cell number still Tim?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
majkos
post Apr 10 2009, 07:06 AM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,729
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Hey Gint! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif) How's Piper? (We need a dog smilie)
+Quote Post
byndbad914
post Apr 10 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #23

shoehorn and some butter - it fits

Member No.: 5,463
Region Association: None

yeah Mike, still have your cell.

Brett swung by last night and I talked the guy's ear off 'til 2AM (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) but he is still likely up for something Sunday evening I think - he is sorta playing by ear with all the wedding stuff right now.

Kevin - you definitely know more of the south guys better than I do, would they be up for something Sun evening?

Ferg, you still out (assuming with mom in town)?

Believe it or not there is actually "for real" kick a$$ BBQ in CO in Longmont, so even if it is just 4 of us (Brett, Mike, Kevin and me) we can meet at my place in Broomfield in the eve and I have room in the truck for 4 to roll up there. If you have ever had BBQ where you don't chew meat off the bone, you will know what I'm talkin' 'bout. Not the Famous Dave's crap; real BBQ. Been jonesing for some ribs so I would be down to drive up there.
+Quote Post
Ferg
post Apr 10 2009, 11:46 AM
Post #24

914 Guru

Member No.: 116

Sunday night is a "maybe" for me. I'll keep watch.

Ferg (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
jhadler
post Apr 10 2009, 11:52 AM
Post #25

Long term tinkerer...

Member No.: 529

If it's a meeting up North (Longmont etc.), then I hope to make it! I just stumbled across this thread, so I hope I haven't missed out. Can't venture too far from home base these days, I'm home taking care of the family, but a couple hours for beer and food with a bunch of fellow car-nuts is exactly what I need.

Please keep this thread updated with details. I'll check in when I can.

-Josh2
+Quote Post
byndbad914
post Apr 12 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #26

shoehorn and some butter - it fits

Member No.: 5,463

sorry guys, got late notice yesterday that my friends moved their shin dig to 4pm so I am going to unfortunately be out on this one. I was under the impression we were starting around noon but apparently my plans were changed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

On a side note, if you guys want to go on then I highly recommend trying The Rib House in Prospect, south edge of Longmont, right off 287. It is unreal how spot on that place is for BBQ. Last time I had food that good was in the 80s in St Louis - I always try to promote his joint because of it!
+Quote Post
Brett W
post Apr 12 2009, 10:48 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,169

It was great to meet Tim. We talked to 2AM about cars and everything else. Wished I could have seen some more folks, but it was good trip and I am sure I will be back out later on in the year.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2024 - 09:55 PM