Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> something other than...........
Katmanken
post Jul 13 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #61

You haven't seen me if anybody asks...

Group: Members
Member No.: 819
Region Association: Upper MidWest

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or collaborative content community with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion"... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
charliew
post Jul 13 2009, 06:35 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,958

The rochester fi got updated many times before the 396 came out in 65. It had a 283 with 315 hp as the last 283 version. I still think I remember the hotrodders got more power out of the two four setup than the fi because they couldn't hotrod the rocherster unit very well and I think the air flow was less than with the two fours, but thats all just from a long time ago.

+Quote Post
Derek Seymour
post Jul 13 2009, 06:41 PM
Post #63

Member No.: 10,151
Region Association: Southern California

I would actually like to thank karmanbuilt for asking a question that I have wondered myself, but never remembered to ask.

Discussions that indulge our interest in unique approaches and custom designs tailored to our individual tastes, revolving around our shared passion for the Porsche 914 is what this place is all about yeah?

If somone has a more efficient hamster feeder or a heavy duty rubber band that gives more torque I don't care if it's inferior to the steroids another guys puts in his squirrel food or the heavy guage spring another guy put on his winder... I would like to hear about it.

Because it's all in the name of FUN (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th September 2024 - 08:31 AM