Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1974 LE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
john forbes
1974 914 Porsche LE, comes with certificate of authenticity.

1974 914 Porsche LE, We are 98% done with this car. All rust removed. Re-built matching numbers engine complete with original fuel injection. All rubber replaced, new windshield, new battery, new rubber flex brake lines, new throttle and clutch cables, new antenna, fresh tires, original factory padded steering wheel, new paint all over. All black interior. Will be as-new when completed. $24,000. If you're interested let us know now, this car will not last long. PM, email or call John, 704-351-3304, john@blackforestracing.com smilie_pokal.gif Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
914werke
popcorn[1].gif
Johny Blackstain
agree.gif popcorn[1].gif
What's the VIN number?
dlkawashima
Most likely this one. (If I'm wrong, I'll delete the image from this thread)

I was wrong, so I have deleted the image. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.
john forbes
The vin is 4742915280, and our certificate looks just like the one posted with different numbers.
budk
From Bowlsby.net

Click to view attachment
john forbes
Appreciate your posting a copy of the certificate. This car is going in next week to have all the yellow matched. The rest of the little things are being completed. It will be ready for shipping in a couple weeks.
deputydog95
QUOTE(john forbes @ May 1 2014, 03:58 PM) *

Appreciate your posting a copy of the certificate. This car is going in next week to have all the yellow matched. The rest of the little things are being completed. It will be ready for shipping in a couple weeks.

I emailed your office today. Looking for a little more info.

I'm very interested.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.