Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do you like a zillion pictures?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JawjaPorsche
Sure this car has some issues like all 914's but it is neat to see so many pictures.

Ironically, not one picture of the underside and very few of engine bay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-1-8-19...US_Cars_Trucks#

rhodyguy
0 bids. nice looking car. except for the tornados. in my experience the base mounts don't quite work with the stock hole locations. what's up with the black rear trunk? no money shot where the floor meets the rear facia.
JawjaPorsche
Zero bids because starting price is way too high. Especially for a 1.8 75 which is not one of the most desirable 914's to have.
Big Len
Even at $22k, reserve isn't met. I wonder what the hell that is?
wndsnd
It's a dealer shot in the dark.....
Drums66
.....Scroll..... poke.gif
smoke.gif bye1.gif popcorn[1].gif
Java2570
Is it my imagination or does the exterior paint job not match the inside of the trunks and door jambs? I'm unsure what makes people want to paint that crappy black paint in the rear trunk floor....hiding old rust? Yeah, and why is up with the black rear end?
JawjaPorsche
QUOTE(Java2570 @ Jul 22 2014, 07:20 PM) *

Is it my imagination or does the exterior paint job not match the inside of the trunks and door jambs? I'm unsure what makes people want to paint that crappy black paint in the rear trunk floor....hiding old rust? Yeah, and why is up with the black rear end?

Not your imagination. Different green color
Downerman
Dang..... I have never seen so many pics of wheels in my life. To funny.

Dave
rgalla9146
Pretty sure there were two metallic greens in '75
One was Palma green and the other was Mint green ?
Look mis- matched to me. We don't need no stinkin' paint chart !
Black around the windshield frame and across the cowl.
To hide rust at base of windshield ?
Karrera ?????
Cuda911
Definitely two shades of green (interior vs exterior).

As mentioned above, what's up with the black on the trunk?

Has the same steel wheels with those crappy JC Whitney after-market trim rings that I just got rid of for my car (previous owner put on the trim rings, ruined the finish on the steelies).

Is that a proper center pad/console? Unless there were some optional ones, I think not.

The raised letters on the rockers... I don't think they are period-correct. Does anyone here know if, in fact, these were a dealer option?

Hell hole looks worse than surrounding area... looks suspicious to me.

Frunk carpet doesn't look original... look at the poor lines at top right.

Nice looking car, but Price is WAYYY too high for what it is, IMHO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.