Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB! Sideshifter gearbox
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
Title says it all. Please respond with price and location. So Cal preferred, but the South SF Bay area would probably work, too. I would also consider a known good stock ring & pinion or a tail shifter tranny with a good R&P. The stuff I had all went away when I closed the shop, but you can't hang on to everything!

Thanks for looking!

The Cap'n
euro911
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jul 22 2014, 09:22 AM) *
Title says it all. Please respond with price and location. So Cal preferred, but the South SF Bay area would probably work, too. I would also consider a known good stock ring & pinion or a tail shifter tranny with a good R&P. The stuff I had all went away when I closed the shop, but you can't hang on to everything!

Thanks for looking!

The Cap'n
Let me check, I think I have a working spare, John. You wanna come down and grab it?

What's the going $ confused24.gif
Cap'n Krusty
We're in a holding pattern as of a little while ago. Looks like my friend's gonna go with a nice R&P from our good doctor. However, I will keep you in mind.

Thanks!

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
I'm done with this one. We're going with a ring and pinion, and a deal is in the works. Thanks for looking, as well as the response.

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.