Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 Porsche 914 1.8l
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dudzy's914
I have for sale, a 1974 Porsche 914 1.8l project. I really don't want to sell it, but it has to go. The engine is out of the car at the moment(I can put it in if needed). The pistons are frozen to the cylinders, but it is clean and the bottom end is in great shape. There is rust on the longs and (of course) the hellhole. The body is straight, except the left rear quarter panel, which from my understanding was drifted into a snowbank. The paint inside the trunks is great. The car was never resprayed. The PO put some rust stopping primer to prevent surface rust.
This is a very complete car, about everything is there that left the factory. What is not on the car is labeled and organized. It has factory fog lights/grills.
This is a great platform for a track car, or even to restore to its former glory, or (sad to say) a parts car. Very complete car.

-$1600obo. Flexible with price. I would consider a trade. Looking for polished 2.0l Fuchs, perfect dash('75), '75 rear bumper, or services.
dudzy's914
Click to view attachment
dudzy's914
Click to view attachment
dudzy's914
icon_bump.gif
dudzy's914
$2500 OBO. Make a a reasonable offer and it's yours.
dudzy's914
I need this gone, make an offer
dudzy's914
icon_bump.gif
dudzy's914
price reduction. $2000obo. not offended by any offer.
dudzy's914
$1800obo
dudzy's914
Need gone
dudzy's914
I know there aren't to many people within driving distance looking for a car like this, but I could change price to accommodate shipping
dudzy's914
$1700
dudzy's914
$1600
dudzy's914
icon_bump.gif Almost any offer is accepted now.
dudzy's914
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.