Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: GT Rear Qtr Panel & GT Front Flares - Set of 4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ndfrigi
Hi Teeners,

I am selling this set of GT rear quarter panel #95 and GT front flares #97 from GT Racing Colorado Spring.

$400 pick up only

Prepare pick up buyer in SoCal (Cypress, CA) to avoid shipping cost.

Thank you and God Bless!

Noel

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
more pics

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
Bump
ndfrigi
bump
ndfrigi
anyone interested from SoCal to avoid shipping?
kid914
interested in the fronts if you split. pending price. shades.gif
ndfrigi
QUOTE(kid914 @ Sep 2 2014, 07:32 AM) *

Thanks for your interest in the front fenders. I will wait for someone interested on the rear and hoping you are still interested with it that time.

God Bless!
infraredcalvin
QUOTE(kid914 @ Sep 2 2014, 07:32 AM) *

Ugh, beat me to it, next in line for fronts only, I'm local though... happy11.gif
ndfrigi
Still for sale prefer in set. 2 members interested with the front and if someone need the quarter panels (rear) we can discuss the price.

Thanks!
ndfrigi
Bump still for sale
ndfrigi
bump
kid914
F.Y.I still interested if fronts. pm me if you split.
thanks beerchug.gif
ndfrigi
QUOTE(kid914 @ Oct 30 2014, 07:31 AM) *

F.Y.I still interested if fronts. pm me if you split.
thanks beerchug.gif

Yes sir you're on my list in case I really have to split them. Thanks again!
ndfrigi
bump
kid914
Still no luck? confused24.gif
ndfrigi
bump
kid914
Have you given the fronts any thought?
Larmo63
Wow, that seems like a very fair price, Noel…..!
ndfrigi
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jan 22 2015, 06:46 PM) *

Yes Lawrence i believed it is a fair price but maybe not the right time yet until someone is really looking for this kind of set. Or maybe just install it to my 71 1.7 instead with the 75 1.8 in the picture.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jan 22 2015, 11:47 PM) *

Yes Lawrence i believed it is a fair price but maybe not the right time yet until someone is really looking for this kind of set. Or maybe just install it to my 71 1.7 instead with the 75 1.8 in the picture.

Smoking deal... agree.gif put them on your car while you have them. You may regret letting them go.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jan 23 2015, 05:17 AM) *

Smoking deal... agree.gif put them on your car while you have them. You may regret letting them go.

Hi Jim, I would love too but it is too wide especially the rear qtr panel for a 1.8 engine. Yes the qtr panel is really light but offcourse you will have atleast a wider tires and engine is not enough. If in case I install it to 1.7 it will just be more on looks then I will have a slow car. hehehe. Thanks!
killmousky
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jan 23 2015, 09:47 AM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jan 23 2015, 05:17 AM) *

Hi Jim, I would love too but it is too wide especially the rear qtr panel for a 1.8 engine. Yes the qtr panel is really light but offcourse you will have atleast a wider tires and engine is not enough. If in case I install it to 1.7 it will just be more on looks then I will have a slow car. hehehe. Thanks!

killmousky
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Aug 26 2014, 11:17 PM) *

pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.