Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lime Rock Historics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dion
Some pics from the weekend at the historics. My son and I up there for the weekend.
Please enjoy the pics.We had nice weather and made new friends. Sadly, As an aside I found out upon returning home that a driver lost his life from injuries sustained at one of the heats. Very,very sad. My sympathies to the family.

Some pictures:
mgp4591
Great pics, beautiful setting. Thanks! smilie_pokal.gif
soltino
Thanks.

tino
maf914
Thanks for the photos! first.gif
mettelman
Thanks for the photos. BTW, that's my 914 in the pits and on the track. Next time come by and say hello
Dion
Your welcome, you guys seemed busy. Don't wan to bother too much.
I'm not sure if it was last year or the year before,
you let my son get in the car for a pic.
Thanks for that! He really enjoys going to the historics as I do.
He's 13. Keep up the great work.
partsman
I was there too... the only 914 in the "gathering of the marques"...

Click to view attachment

partsman
there had to be over 150 911's... and one 914...

Click to view attachment
bulitt
Lime Rock! wub.gif

Great Burgers Too smilie_pokal.gif
Dion
Sorry we missed you "partsman".
We must have moved on before you arrived.
I commented to Nick my son we should have drove the
914 instead of the GTi. "Creature comforts".
Definitely next year. Glad ya represented us!
Besides the nice track cars. Nice car.
GregAmy
QUOTE(mettelman @ Sep 2 2014, 11:51 AM) *

BTW, that's my 914 in the pits and on the track. Next time come by and say hello

Hey, mind PM'ing me your contact info? I've got an ex-ITA 2L that has been off-line for ten years, will be prepping it for vintage racing. I've been doing SCCA Club racing for a while, but don't know jack about vintage...Foley is a very bad influence...

Stopped by Saturday and looked around for someone to talk to, you guys musta been eating Grey Poupon or something... wink.gif

QUOTE(partsman @ Sep 2 2014, 01:34 PM) *

I was there too... the only 914 in the "gathering of the marques"...

Did you bail early? I walked two laps on Sunday (got there around 1) and mentioned on Facebook that there was 1.5 miles of cars and not one 914...a friend replied "well, they do have standards...." laugh.gif

There was a very pretty yellow 914 in the infield parking lot Saturday, driving away from the hospitality area. 5-bolt wheels, sounded like it might have been a /6...?

Greg
partsman
Did you bail early? I walked two laps on Sunday (got there around 1) and mentioned on Facebook that there was 1.5 miles of cars and not one 914...a friend replied "well, they do have standards...."

I think I left around 1:30-2:00... I just checked my phone and I texted someone at work around 2:20 (it was month end at my dealership, and I needed to get there to finish some things up)

I was on the left side before you went under the bridge, sorta ost between two very bright 944's. My car certainly did not stand out at all, as I was further back than the 944's.

Eric
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Sep 2 2014, 04:03 PM) *

...Foley is a very bad influence...

I'm here to help...

We turned this:
Click to view attachment

into this:
Click to view attachment

We could make this:
Click to view attachment

into this:
Click to view attachment
GregAmy
drunk.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.