Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- GPR SALE New Bursch 914-6 headers one set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GPR
GPR is trying to lighten the load a little on the inventory and we have decided to put a few things on sale. First up is going to be a set of Bursch 914-6 headers. These are the 1.5 inch headers and are new in the box. Price is $559.00 plus shipping. In my experience shipping for these is roughly $40.00. If you live on the east coast it might be a tad more and if you live in CA it might be a bit less. If you want a shipping quote just send me your zip code and i will get you one. You can PM me here or send me an email at sales@gprparts.com or call 800.321.5432. Lots of other 914 stuff available too. thanks

jonathan
hwgunner piratenanner.gif
koozy
Hey Jonathan, do you have an early basketweave passenger seat bottom cushion?
roblav1
I'd be interested in a 1 5/8" if you have it.
GPR
QUOTE(roblav1 @ Sep 11 2014, 01:37 PM) *

I'd be interested in a 1 5/8" if you have it.

Have one. Just PM'd you.

jonathan
earossi
I would also be interested in a set of 1-5/8 headers if you have another set.
GPR
QUOTE(earossi @ Sep 18 2014, 09:36 PM) *

I would also be interested in a set of 1-5/8 headers if you have another set.

I only have that one set at that price. If the first guy bails I will let you know.

jonathan
GPR
Bump
GPR
Bump to the top. The 1 5/8 header is gone but still have a 1 1/2 header at he same price.
GPR
Bump to the top. The 1 5/8 header is gone but still have a 1 1/2 header at he same price.
GPR
Bump to the top. The 1 5/8 header is gone but still have a 1 1/2 header at he same price. poke.gif
hwgunner
beerchug.gif icon_bump.gif beer3.gif
hwgunner
driving-girl.gif icon_bump.gif bootyshake.gif
hwgunner
driving-girl.gif confused24.gif icon_bump.gif
hwgunner
Bump to the top.
hwgunner
Bump to the top.
hwgunner
Bump to the top.
hwgunner
Bump to the top.
hwgunner
beer.gif chowtime.gif cheer.gif chair.gif w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.