Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2015
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JStroud
WCR 2015 isn't that far off, is anyone working on planning this.
Last year we got started late and attendance seemed low, maybe if we get things going and at least pick a town and date people will be able to plan better.
ConeDodger
I heard the rusty one was on it for next year...
914work
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 17 2014, 08:20 AM) *

Rusty Or Crusty? confused24.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(914werke @ Sep 17 2014, 08:50 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 17 2014, 08:20 AM) *

Rusty Or Crusty? confused24.gif

What did I say? dry.gif
EdwardBlume
What's the location?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(RobW @ Sep 17 2014, 12:22 PM) *

What's the location?

White City was one location I heard...
RenoRoger
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 17 2014, 01:47 PM) *

What's the location?

Where is White City?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(RenoRoger @ Sep 17 2014, 02:03 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 17 2014, 01:47 PM) *

What's the location?

Where is White City?

Oregon. Just 5 miles or so from Medford. Home of one of the coolest autocross venues in existence...
EdwardBlume
Cool!
ben*james
Oh man....that's awesome. Can't wait.

Oh rusty one......
Mike D.
UH OH, I was working on trying to get it down here next May. Central Coast... should I wait till 2016?
JRust
I am on hold. There was a couple in Tahoe who wanted to take the reins for 2015. I was perfectly happy to let them. I can do it another year no problem. IT is Mike D & his wife who were volunteering. I'll send him a PM to see if that is still the plan
ben*james
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 17 2014, 07:13 PM) *

I am on hold. There was a couple in Tahoe who wanted to take the reins for 2015. I was perfectly happy to let them. I can do it another year no problem. IT is Mike D & his wife who were volunteering. I'll send him a PM to see if that is still the plan

If....it falls in your lap Jamie, I'll pitch in. Otherwise, hope to make the trip down to Tahoe.
Mike D.
OK, folks, I am working on this. beer.gif
I'm visiting a couple of locations in 2 weeks so I don't want say exactly where yet but it will be a "West Coast" WCC. I'm checking other club calenders, but I'm thinking the weekend of May 15-17, between Mothers Day and Memorial Day. But this too is not set in stone just yet.
Details to come.... driving.gif
hndyhrr
white city is in my neighborhood, If that is location and help is needed lmk.
914_teener
QUOTE(Mike D. @ Sep 17 2014, 09:24 PM) *

OK, folks, I am working on this. beer.gif
I'm visiting a couple of locations in 2 weeks so I don't want say exactly where yet but it will be a "West Coast" WCC. I'm checking other club calenders, but I'm thinking the weekend of May 15-17, between Mothers Day and Memorial Day. But this too is not set in stone just yet.
Details to come.... driving.gif

popcorn[1].gif

Cambria?
JRust
Okay so just to be clear Mike D has it covered for 2015 cheer.gif . It will be somewhere in CA in 2015. I am looking forward to whatever you come up with Mike biggrin.gif

I will plan (with help from a few local guys) 2016 WCR in White City/Medford Area. Barring life getting in the way in the next 19 months we'll be good to go happy11.gif
ben*james
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 18 2014, 12:22 PM) *

Okay so just to be clear Mike D has it covered for 2015 cheer.gif . It will be somewhere in CA in 2015. I am looking forward to whatever you come up with Mike biggrin.gif

I will plan (with help from a few local guys) 2016 WCR in White City/Medford Area. Barring life getting in the way in the next 19 months we'll be good to go happy11.gif

So what are you saying man?..... happy11.gif av-943.gif
Mikey914
I'm willing too help. I did register wcr2015.info if anyone wants to use it to help promote the event it's available.

I will at least support the event and will help any way I can. Just let me know who's committed to organize.
MartyYeoman
confused24.gif Status??
Mikey914

Last I heard MikeD's go it. The sooner the better for dates as I do need to bid my vacation for next year. I'd love t get it on the calendar.
jmmotorsports

i won't go anywhere in california
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Oct 14 2014, 12:50 PM) *

confused24.gif Status??

We are in good hands; MikeD has been working on the plan and been in the field checking out the possible venue and all the stuff that goes with it. His experience will make for a great WCR... smile.gif
sb914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 15 2014, 02:39 PM) *

QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Oct 14 2014, 12:50 PM) *

confused24.gif Status??

We are in good hands; MikeD has been working on the plan and been in the field checking out the possible venue and all the stuff that goes with it. His experience will make for a great WCR... smile.gif

Can't wait aktion035.gif
jim_hoyland
Any updates ?
siverson
Any idea when will WCR 2015 be?

-Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.