Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: factory targa top front latches
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DRPHIL914
Going to try and put these on my WAS top. I have #11 from first run, i like the top, but not satisfied with the latching(screw)mechanism that Mark put on these, so i want to try and mount a set of original latches to see if this will allwo for a better front seating of the top's front edge.

Phil
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 1 2014, 08:21 AM) *

Going to try and put these on my WAS top. I have #11 from first run, i like the top, but not satisfied with the latching(screw)mechanism that Mark put on these, so i want to try and mount a set of original latches to see if this will allwo for a better front seating of the top's front edge.

Phil

I have a nice set. I'll shoot you Picts tonight when I get home.

Rob
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(RobW @ Oct 1 2014, 12:10 PM) *

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Oct 1 2014, 08:21 AM) *

Phil

I have a nice set. I'll shoot you Picts tonight when I get home.

Rob

Pictures as promised. Let me know your interest. Thanks, Rob
EdwardBlume
One more...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.