Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who likes Bacon! Phoenix AZ peoples
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
CatDaddy60
Just curious how many 914 peoples in the Greater Phoenix area and if anyone was interested in a breakfast get to gather.
Johns914
I would be up for that. Just need to get a new battery for the teener aktion035.gif
CatDaddy60
QUOTE(Johns914 @ Oct 1 2014, 02:59 PM) *

I would be up for that. Just need to get a new battery for the teener aktion035.gif

Just picked one up from Rieth Auto Parts in Mesa for 42 bucks 15 dollar core charge. with 2 year warranty
michael7810
I'm in. BTW this Saturday is cars 'n coffee at Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale. I'm planning to attend.
CatDaddy60
Ill have to try to make that. Thank you for the heads up!
MoveQik
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Oct 1 2014, 08:52 PM) *

I'm in. BTW this Saturday is cars 'n coffee at Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale. I'm planning to attend.

What time and where? I would be up for that!
Johns914
8777 - 8989 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85253 8am to 10am

I will probably be there with my Studebaker truck.
MoveQik
QUOTE(Johns914 @ Oct 2 2014, 07:17 AM) *

8777 - 8989 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85253 8am to 10am

I will probably be there with my Studebaker truck.

Get a battery and bring the 914! It starts at 8....what time do I need to be there to get a spot? laugh.gif
TravisNeff
I might be in for that!

Also, there is a pelican parts falls run on October 26th

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...s-fall-run.html
michael7810
Cars and Coffee is full by 8. Need to arrive around 6AM to get a parking spot. I'm planning to be there at 6 (when the coffee shop opens). Might be driving the 944; tranz went to crap in my 914.
MoveQik
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Oct 2 2014, 10:46 AM) *

Cars and Coffee is full by 8. Need to arrive around 6AM to get a parking spot. I'm planning to be there at 6 (when the coffee shop opens). Might be driving the 944; tranz went to crap in my 914.

Well crap. I am home solo with the kiddo this weekend and I want to take her. 6am on a Saturday is not happening with an 8th grader! Maybe we'll head up and just find somewhere close to park. sad.gif
r_towle
After developing an allergy to pork, even I like bacon, and I still eat it.

So, really, what kind of question is that???
CatDaddy60

Well crap. I am home solo with the kiddo this weekend and I want to take her. 6am on a Saturday is not happening with an 8th grader! Maybe we'll head up and just find somewhere close to park. sad.gif

I know there's a feed store some place in Phx. Just get a cattle prod.... I won't say how well it works. LOL shades.gif
CatDaddy60
I've only been to that event once. Is there any place we could all stop by and congregate for a minute or two just to say hello?
michael7810
I usually park on the south end of the main parking area. There's usually a few air cooled cars in that area.
Johns914
I swapped out the battery from the Studebaker tonight and she runs great. Not bad for sitting for 3 months. I will take her to work tomorrow and see how things go but I will be up there Saturday. Hopefully with the teener but the Studebaker is not a bad fall back
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.