Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: single weber IDA rain hat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
'73-914kid
Does anyone have a single rain hat for a weber carb that they would be willing to part with, specifically one that is single... Looking to make a mold and start making my own fiberglass rain shields, because I refuse to spend $200 on a pair of 3 ply glass pieces from Sheridan.

Definitely looking for a good deal, or, if you want to let me borrow one, I'll make you a set free...
IPB Image
They look like this for anyone curious.
Norskpole
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Oct 15 2014, 08:37 PM) *

Does anyone have a single rain hat for a weber carb that they would be willing to part with, specifically one that is single... Looking to make a mold and start making my own fiberglass rain shields, because I refuse to spend $200 on a pair of 3 ply glass pieces from Sheridan.

Definitely looking for a good deal, or, if you want to let me borrow one, I'll make you a set free...
IPB Image

Yo....I can let you borrow my set, since you are local (you seem to be in Vista and I'm in O'side). Only caveat is that I have to get into my storage unit and find them, which I can do this weekend.
ThePaintedMan
If I send you a Weber/Dellorto IDF rain hat, would you consider making me a set for free? biggrin.gif poke.gif
oldschool

IPB Image

I don't have the type sorry kid.....but make me a pair aktion035.gif
'73-914kid
QUOTE(Norskpole @ Oct 16 2014, 05:20 PM) *

IPB Image

Yo....I can let you borrow my set, since you are local (you seem to be in Vista and I'm in O'side). Only caveat is that I have to get into my storage unit and find them, which I can do this weekend.

That would be spectacular. Let me know when/if you find them.
Norskpole
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Oct 16 2014, 10:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Norskpole @ Oct 16 2014, 05:20 PM) *

IPB Image

That would be spectacular. Let me know when/if you find them.

Found them....left you a PM
02loftsmoor
How's this project coming along?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.