Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ls to boxster template ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
got914?
Did anyone make one before they used theirs ?

Just curious

pilothyer
OK..........I have read this 10 times...........I have just sat here and stared at it several minutes........still nothing........so now I must say........... huh.gif Huh ?
914itis
And I follow with
WTF?
Chris914n6
He wants to know if anyone traced/blueprinted their adapter before they installed it.
bandjoey
LS as in motor to bxtr tranny?
EdwardBlume
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
speed metal army
Kennedy engineering.
r_towle
Porsche air cooled is to boxster template ......
Outdoor ice skating is to TC
Dave is to waves
Hegnabaters is to driving his 914
HalfMoon
Hmmm....
Just got off the phone with Bret at KEP as I was interested in adaptors for the 350 SBC. They do in fact make it (it's kinda new, only 6 months old). The adaptor runs close to 9 bills and the clutch package about the same. So you can expect to drop around 1800 or so, then about 2k for a salvage trans with all the components (shifting liinkage and what not).
Keep in mind if you have a Renegade kit installed 350 that it may or may not work with the KEP Boxster S trans adaptor kit (this is unknown data to me). I recall Renegade had a kit in the works but I don't know if they completed the prototype or not....
It sure would be a sweet transmission (6 spd, cable linkage) to have behind a sbc in a 914!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.