Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Rear spring top
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
puffinator
I am replacing the rear springs in my 914/6 ex-race car. It currently has these springs which were put there by Rothsport Racing in OR. They are too stiff and I am replacing with the Weltmeister springs in the picture. But I need the piece that fits on top of the spring for both sides. Anybody have a couple to spare? Also need the little black caps in the rear trunk compartment.

Anybody know what these springs came off?

Click to view attachment
PCA7GGR
I believe that these are what you need - PM if they are. Thanks

Click to view attachment
sbsix
914Rubber sells the rubber shock covers. Good replica. Check with Bruce Stone for the shock covers.
puffinator
QUOTE(sbsix @ Nov 20 2014, 06:52 PM) *

914Rubber sells the rubber shock covers. Good replica. Check with Bruce Stone for the shock covers.

Thanks for the lead. Bruce is a real resource to this group.
PCA7GGR
I also have these parts which may be applicable:
Click to view attachment
brooks944
I replaced my shocks and springs today on a 75 and saved the spring hats along with the other parts to connect They are available, please pm if imterested.

Thanks,
Rick
puffinator
QUOTE(brooks944 @ Dec 18 2014, 04:53 PM) *

I replaced my shocks and springs today on a 75 and saved the spring hats along with the other parts to connect They are available, please pm if imterested.

Thanks,
Rick

Thanks but I am all set via Bruce (aka bdstone914) and 914Rubber.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.