Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: cooling tin for 75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
malcolm2
They attach between the HE and the bottom of the case. 1 on each side. I found the drivers side on eBay, but I am not sure what the other side looks like on a 75-76. Price seems high and I prefer to get a set.

Correct me if I am wrong, but this is the driver's side for the late vehicle....
Click to view attachment

I have two other pieces that look nothing like this and I can't figure out how they attach, so I am going to say that they are for 74 and earlier. Don't really need them.
malcolm2
this exp view of the tinware shows #11 and #12 and they look to be mirror images. Must be the pre-75.

Does #11 maybe work on all models for the passenger side?

Click to view attachment
pilothyer
If you have the original heat exchangers and muffler you need the original, If you have backdated you need to back date these as well.
malcolm2
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Nov 25 2014, 07:20 PM) *

If you have the original heat exchangers and muffler you need the original, If you have backdated you need to back date these as well.

Yeah, I am '75 engine and '75 exhaust. I wanted heat in the car and at the time, I did not know the benefits of going early on the exhaust and HE. Car came with nothing, but I found a give away set and jumped on it.

I drove to work last week in the 20's and stayed warm enough. need to get my drivers window seals updated, for sure.
colingreene
i am trying to find one of those also! Bruce has had no luck as of yet.
kind of a bummer.
malcolm2
QUOTE(colingreene @ Nov 25 2014, 09:00 PM) *

i am trying to find one of those also! Bruce has had no luck as of yet.
kind of a bummer.

Yeah, Bruce said he has thrown lots of those away over the years.
I guess we need to find someone doing a -6 or v8 conversion... in my case to a 75 or 76 car.

Anyone fit that description?
pilothyer
The piece in your picture is correct for the drivers side on the late (75 - 76) System. I may have the passenger side which you may have for no charge.....Give me a little time to look.
pilothyer
Drivers Side:

http://www.autoatlanta.com/tinyresults.php...0&width=875
PCA7GGR
I'm no expert butI believe that I have the two pieces that you need - part of the pic below. If so, PM me with a reasonable offer and the two pieces are yours. Thanks
Click to view attachment
malcolm2
PM sent... They are what I am after.

Click to view attachment
boxstr
I have a box full of those at CAMP 914. Send your email address to camp914@comcast.net or text it to 593-799-5794
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
I have a box full of those at CAMP 914. Send your email address to camp914@comcast.net or text it to 593-799-5794
Craig at CAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.