Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dawn Patrol Run - This Saturday 12/20
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
Anyone up for a run this Saturday. Traffic should be super low and with a fresh coat of snow this week it should be a beautiful drive in the mountains. Last minute, I know, but that is life. I'm up for any of the mountain runs not to mention a great new 20+ mile twisty that leads into the Idyllwild run. If you haven't made one of these runs before we'd love to have you. Run's usually begin at dawn, include a stop for breakfast and end by 1000hr's. Times and meet up location to be added later. driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
76-914
icon_bump.gif
76-914
icon_bump.gif No takers? Looks like I'll be solo but that's OK. This is exactly how the group began anyway. Must be time for new blood. sad.gif Two of the OG's have passed away, one is a full time student, one has gotten busy with the RE market and another has moved out to BFE. dry.gif
eric9144
$hit...I have family dropping on my doorstep tomorrow though the weekend dry.gif

Sooooo ready for a Dawn Patrol run...I'm off for the next two weeks starting tomorrow...Maybe after xmas?
eric9144
QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 18 2014, 07:59 AM) *

another has moved out to BFE. dry.gif

Hey it ain't easy getting a Barn in San Diego, plus it puts me smack dab in the middle of all the best roads! beer3.gif
eric9144
How about Sunday the 28th?

If you're feeling adventurous I'll lead it up from the 'Southern' route--meet up at the Escondido mall, jump over to highland valley road, up into Ramona, over Old Julian Hwy to Santa Isabel, breakfast, then over to Mt Palomar ala Mesa Grande? LOTS of twisties...

...Maybe we can get the rest of the San Diego guys off their jack stands and out driving driving.gif
76-914
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Dec 18 2014, 04:10 PM) *

How about Sunday the 28th?

If you're feeling adventurous I'll lead it up from the 'Southern' route--meet up at the Escondido mall, jump over to highland valley road, up into Ramona, over Old Julian Hwy to Santa Isabel, breakfast, then over to Mt Palomar ala Mesa Grande? LOTS of twisties...

...Maybe we can get the rest of the San Diego guys off their jack stands and out driving driving.gif

We'll be in Sedona that week. sad.gif Is there a New Years Hangover Run this year. If not I'll schedule something for early Jan.
colingreene
My car broke just in time for me to not make it to this.
Stupid shift rod coupler bushings...
Cuda911
We're doing a cars & coffee Irvine run tomorrow (Sat, 20th). Meeting at Ralphs parking lot, Oceanside Blvd & I-5, 5:30 am.
sb914
Only two more irvine cars and coffee headbang.gif
76-914
Too tame. Having a bagel in San Juan and then flipping back down the Ortega in a minute.
Socalandy
QUOTE(sb914 @ Dec 20 2014, 05:12 AM) *

Only two more irvine cars and coffee headbang.gif

Current update for C&C is they are working on having it at the District in Irvine. Hope they find a home!!! Its not everyday you get to see rare cars like last weekend. One of the two GT's for Lufthansa with race history aktion035.gif drooley.gif

Kent, Maybe we could do a hangover run? New Years Day, Not been done in several years.
76-914
Sure. Say when and where to meet up. I won't be hungover so I'm up for it.
siverson
I'm trying to organize a drive on New Years Day as well...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry2125512

Escondido Starbucks at 7:30am?

-Steve
76-914
I'll start another thread and run it up the flagpole.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.