Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Dual Carb's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
barebrad
I have a 73 with a 2.0 and a single progressive carb. It sucks. I know that. Anyone have a dual carb setup they want to sell?
biggrin.gif
VWTortuga336
PM sent
billh1963
Lots of them listed recently...including mine. Plenty of choices out there.
rhodyguy
Don't buy more carb than you need.
PotterPorsche
size engine?

I assume 40 webers, or 36 dellortos
funk
I have webber 40s that I may be willing to trade with some cash involved?? what is your single set up.my 40s were on a 71 1.7 liter and I am selling so considering putting something[s][/s] on just so will run and pocketing some cash!!pm me!!the intakes are universal so I believe they will fit if you have 3 or 4 stud manifolds!!
914werke
before you go down this dark path, are you sure that your motor was altered to optimally use carb(s).
You might consider putting it back to FI, prolly cost about the same when all is said & done.
barebrad
Yes to the engine being modified. Have the receipt from previous owner for the engine rebuild which includes a new cam. Can't recall the details right now, but I researched it when I found the receipt way back in time!
barebrad
Trust me, you don't want my setup! But thanks for the offer.

QUOTE(funk @ Dec 19 2014, 10:13 PM) *

I have webber 40s that I may be willing to trade with some cash involved?? what is your single set up.my 40s were on a 71 1.7 liter and I am selling so considering putting something[s][/s] on just so will run and pocketing some cash!!pm me!!the intakes are universal so I believe they will fit if you have 3 or 4 stud manifolds!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.