Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front rotors, spindles and strut towers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I have two excellent shape rotors mounted on the spindles including the strut towers for anyone who needs them. The rotors have virtually no wear / the rest is exhibiting dirt and grime worthy of any daily driver / off of my 71. In a week or so, they go to the scrap-man who regularly picks up (or steals) anything metal that is not tied down or locked up.

I also have a take off stock muffler that is useable but questionable / free for pick up in the same load.
forrestkhaag
My lovely wife (CPA) says maybe I need to sweeten the free-deal by offering cash + parts........ I don't think so... confused24.gif
VWTortuga336
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Feb 21 2015, 09:35 AM) *

My lovely wife (CPA) says maybe I need to sweeten the free-deal by offering cash + parts........ I don't think so... confused24.gif

Hopefully you tie down/lock up/place armed guards by that stuff so the scrap man doesn't take it! shades.gif
forrestkhaag
it has happened already. We woke up at 1am to two guys loading up our ping pong table on their pickup bed....... I returned fire by throwing a driving-range bucket of Ping-Pong balls and 6 paddles at the guys and told them to go home (way south of San Diego)!!

I now have a `12Gauge and full time cameras and motion detectors........
forrestkhaag
all parts gone now so thanks for the interest
R8CERX
Don't throw anything more until I arrive!!!

I will take anything your lovely smart wife does not want!!

Guns, ammo, golf clubs, car stuff-- she is right! They are just space takers at home and I will gladly pick up! lol-2.gif

The garage should be only for holiday related boxes and furniture stuff! av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.