Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Literature Meet in LA 3.7.15 Who's Going?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
Thats right... This Saturday, March 7, 2015!

Charles twisted my arm and convinced me to leave my lair for the Porsche Literature Meet this weekend at the LAX Hilton. The last time I attended was back in 2007, and its a good event for sure.

Here's the web ink for the event details:
http://www.lalitandtoyshow.com

If you want to meet us and get our take on things in person, feel free to stop by the LN/ Raby Engine Development table for some straight talk. We'll have some products on display as well.

We'll also be at the Callas Rennsport Open House on Friday afternoon prior to the Saturday event (as long as our flights are on- time!)

Make the trip if you can, no telling when I'll climb out of my cave again since I resigned from Worldpac as an Instructor and decided to do all my training here at my facility, or online :-)
Elliot Cannon
I go every year. Although I'm never sure why. confused24.gif Maybe Jerry will show up this year. av-943.gif
Jake Raby
Jerry stopped by the booth in 2007 when I was there. He bought a car with one of my engines installed a few weeks before the show.
Cap'n Krusty
The Cap'n has a table. Soulda gotten two. sad.gif Road trippin' with my youngest son. driving.gif Going full on into retirement, there'll be a nice assortment of special tools up for grabs, as well as some books, lit, and some 914 memorabilia if I have any left. Priced to move. I'll be at the swap meet the next morning, too. Boxes of stuff, all of which needs to go away!

Hope to see many of you there!

The Cap'n
Jake Raby
Saw the Cap'n there last time, too!
peteyd
Restoration Design will be there too! We will have a large 911 display with a lot of new parts. We are bringing the 1952 356 Pre A and also a 1967 911 that is setup for the track. The 911 will be for sale.

Come on by and say hello!

Pete
yeahmag
Jake,

Will you be at The Phoenix Club on Sunday too? I can't make Saturday, but would love a chance to say hi in person.

-Aaron
Jake Raby
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Mar 3 2015, 11:33 AM) *

Jake,

Will you be at The Phoenix Club on Sunday too? I can't make Saturday, but would love a chance to say hi in person.

-Aaron

Probably not, I have a vehicle to go look at that day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.