Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Beer Budget Wheels new price - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
Kent, what's the offset on those? (914 or std VW?)

I'm picking up Dianne's Ghia tomorrow and those would look nice on her car (if they're the correct offset) smile.gif
haycait911
IMHO good looking wheels. wish they were uglier so I could go ahead with the 5-lug. but I like 'em too much.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
euro911
I like them too - had a set of them on my first 914 (back in '73).

I kind of forgot that I had purchased a set from Kent last year, so the ones in this ad are up for grabs (and have the correct offset/backspacing for a 914) ...
Mr.Nobody
I'm in Texas right now, but I might be interested in about a week. What width are they? Looks like you have some 205 60 15s on there now. I'm hoping to get some 6.5's to fill the fender.
76-914
OK, sorry for the slow response. Price reduced because the lugs are sold and no longer available. $70 for the 4 wheel's w/worthless tires w/o lug nuts, local pick up. To answer your question, 2 are 205/60 and 2 are 195/60 however the tires are old and therefor NOT roadworthy!
76-914
icon_bump.gif PM me if interested. I don't check the classifieds as I should.
rhodyguy
Try thesamba. Raise the price a bit first.
stugray
what is the width of the WHEELS?

205s will fit 5.5 OR 7 inch wheels.
euro911
IIRC, they're 5.5" and the correct offset for a 914. I bought the other set Kent had a year or so ago.
76-914
Mark is correct. Might do that Kev. Good idea. I need the room in my garage. sad.gif
Blue6
Kent, I just saw this. I'll take them if I can come out and pick them up early next week. Sending pm. Thanx. Dave

I know they won't fit on my pointy blue one, but they should on my new purchase....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.