Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Long shot...anyone want to rent thier 914 to me for the WCR?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
This could be a new enterprise for someone...renting out old "exotics"...any idiot can rent a new Ferrari driving.gif
EdwardBlume
What's wrong with yours?
Mueller
QUOTE(RobW @ Apr 24 2015, 11:42 AM) *

What's wrong with yours?

Dropped valve seat on #3...still waiting on paperwork* from PO and registration is 4 years past due!

*cannot find the pink slip...
JRust
Usually always an few open seats. Worst case just snag one of them. Not quite as good as driving but I'd let you have a turn driving mine on one of the runs driving.gif
PanelBilly
QUOTE(JRust @ Apr 24 2015, 12:51 PM) *

Usually always an few open seats. Worst case just snag one of them. Not quite as good as driving but I'd let you have a turn driving mine on one of the runs driving.gif

Yes, but passengers can close their eyes and take a little nap. Not recommended for drivers
Mike Bellis
I will rent you Jaime's car, but it will require a $1000 cash deposit and you must pick it up after hours. shades.gif
SirAndy
That was the intended use for the Limo, but unfortunately it's not in CA anymore ...
driving.gif
Andyrew
Your welcome to ride in the Fiesta smile.gif
timothy_nd28
You can take mine, but it would be one hell of a trip
EdwardBlume
Bummer. Sorry to hear.

Take the Volvo! It's all good!
Mikey914
Hey we don't judge. I've attended in other than 914 vehicles. It's all good fun.
Besides jack stands get lonely.
McMark
My employee has a 914 and he's not going. I'll ask.
ConeDodger
No. I don't let anyone drive my car any more. Especially to WCR... poke.gif dry.gif
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 24 2015, 10:34 PM) *

No. I don't let anyone drive my car any more. Especially to WCR... poke.gif dry.gif

av-943.gif

unsure.gif
jcd914

Why is that Rob? confused24.gif
rhodyguy
BIG sharp rocks waiting around the next corner for the next driver.
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 25 2015, 06:36 AM) *

BIG sharp rocks waiting around the next corner for the next driver.

Correct on the sharp rocks issue.

Be forewarned: On our last trip south from Carmel on PCH (1) to Laguna in our SL 550 after a night of rain the hillsides were dropping bowling ball sized rocks all over the road / at times my lovely wife had to creep along the road while I walked in front of her to clear a path tossing and rolling the debris out from our low slung ride. the 914 is lower.......... If it is not raining, all is good.

If it is raining, we should all agree to send Larmo63 out as first car in line as his needs to have the underside fully reworked - and he likes his "on the rocks" so to speak.....
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Apr 24 2015, 09:54 PM) *

Why is that Rob? confused24.gif

I've just had... rocky experiences with that. blink.gif lol-2.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 24 2015, 08:58 PM) *

My employee has a 914 and he's not going. I'll ask.

It's okay Mark, I was mostly kidding....I did borrow Mike Roses' '74 2.0 years ago for an event with Sherryl as my passenger.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.