Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Side Shift Transaxle ... $250.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
SOLD 9/28/15 ... Thanks biggrin.gif

Ran across this in the shop yesterday. A side-shift transaxle I've had for a while, pulled it when I got a new THOMAS trans.

Spins and shifts in all gears, just needs cleaned up and probably a good idea to replace the input and output shaft seals before installing it (don't forget to drain and fill with new (multi-Jender] tranny oil) cool_shades.gif

Crate not included (I need it for another trans)

Prefer local pick up, or can bring up the G&R (&B) Swap Meet on the 12th confused24.gif

(I can take more pix, just didn't have time to pull from the crate yet) LMK ...

$250. CASH & carry ...

Click to view attachment
euro911
Still available smile.gif
euro911
icon_bump.gif
forrestkhaag
This is a deal for someone wanting to exponentially change to the positive, the shift response over the tail shift version. I paid considerably more for a side shift tranny in Phoenix and the improvement was outstanding.

I like a Man that is still in the 70's with price range band width that allows just about anyone to upgrade their 914.... Just ask Lawrence and his 911 engine w/carbs out the door in the very very low 4 digits.
beerchug.gif
Highland
I'm interested. Where are you in the south bay? I'll be in the area Monday morning for pickup if that's convenient.
euro911
It's at my shop in Harbor City (Los Angeles area 'South Bay'). I'm not an 'early' riser though.

Confirm if when you say "I'll be in the area" means up here ... and I'll PM you the address confused24.gif
Highland
PM sent
euro911
QUOTE(Highland @ Sep 23 2015, 07:33 AM) *
PM sent
Got it ... and replied type.gif
Blue6
Markie, there is a guy on inland empire craigslist who posted a wtb add for a side shift.....
euro911
Thanks, Davie poke.gif

I'll keep it in mind if Highland doesn't come grab it this coming Monday.

popcorn[1].gif
euro911
SOLD

Thanks, Anthony (Highland) beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.