Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Indiana ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
enf2232
Anyone know this car or seller?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-Griffi...em=271981825499
GaroldShaffer
I don't know this car or seller, but I would give him a call since his number is in his ebay ad. The one thing I don't like is the single carb setup, since he is a Porsche mechanic why not put the original FI back on? Also not a fan of the Packers color scheme barf.gif biggrin.gif

It has the Amco center console and looks to be a non option car (no sway bars, fogs, alloy wheels).

enf2232
The way he used his name in the ebay add I thought he might have some reputation amongst the 914 "Tifosi".
7TPorsh
pseudo "Lotus?"
bretth
Description of car is just strange.
dflesburg
Here in the mid west we call that John Deere green. wink.gif
DEC
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Sep 17 2015, 09:47 PM) *

Here in the mid west we call that John Deere green. wink.gif

agree.gif beerchug.gif av-943.gif
rjames
It's a '74, but looks to have black button gauges.
I thought only '75 and '76 cars had the black button gauges and everything before had the silver ones. Not true?

Click to view attachment
eric9144
QUOTE(rjames @ Sep 18 2015, 09:26 AM) *

I thought only '75 and '76 cars had the black button gauges and everything before had the silver ones. Not true?

Not true, 74's had black button gauges too
rjames
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Sep 18 2015, 09:30 AM) *

QUOTE(rjames @ Sep 18 2015, 09:26 AM) *

Not true, 74's had black button gauges too

Good to know- thanks!
JoeDees
That's totally John Deere Green and John Deere Yellow.
enf2232
Link to youtube videos. Opinions appreciated. Is that a rust hole below the hell hole in the video of the undercarriage?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUpnSX2lx7...BPy2rYeg/videos
mudfoot76
I know the seller. Not sure why he wouldn't put the FI back on the car, but he does restorations and competes in PCA concours with his original 924 Turbo. Looks like the teener sold...
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(mudfoot76 @ Oct 7 2015, 10:07 AM) *

I know the seller. Not sure why he wouldn't put the FI back on the car, but he does restorations and competes in PCA concours with his original 924 Turbo. Looks like the teener sold...

Totally off topic, but are 924 Turbos rare/valuable?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.