Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOlD 1974-1989 911 Front lower suspension with under body sway bar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
SOLD

I have a 1974 and later 911 lower suspension with a 20mm under body sway bar. This is a good way to get a stiffer front end with 19mm torsion bars and a bolt on 20mm under body sway bar. All parts are powder coated satin black. Includes a set of seals for the torsion bars. $400.
I can add installed Lemforder ball joints for $150 installed and rubber bushings for $50 installed.

Parts List
2 911 A arms
1 steel cross member
2 front bearing brackets
2 rear bearing brackets
2 torsion bars
2 adjuster caps with adjuster screws
2 clamps for sway bar to cross member.
2 new torsion bar seals
2 torsion bar front covers
All bolts, washers and lock washers for installation
Sway bar bushing not included.
bdstone914
Bump to the top
got914?
Check your PM
914Sixer
Really GOOD deal!
bdstone914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 6 2016, 07:27 PM) *

Really GOOD deal!

I will sell it to you for more. piratenanner.gif
Chris H.
Still available? Let me know, I'll take it if so Bruce. PM sent earlier this week to get next line biggrin.gif .
two914-6s
PM sent, Put me in line
Chris H.
BUMP! I am selling this setup since I never even unpacked any of this stuff from the box Bruce shipped it in and I have another project car coming this week. I had Bruce install new Lemforder ball joints and new bushings so this is literally a bolt-up scenario with a 20mm 911 sway bar. It's Bruce quality as always, everything is powder coated, nice re plated bolts and hardware, etc. I think I paid $650 shipped CONUS, which was a very nice deal back then. Asking the same price now so I can move it quickly. First come, first served.
live free & drive
PM Sent
Chris H.
Dang that was fast. Sale pending.

Andd....SOLD. Thank you Jon. Enjoy.
AZBanks
Missed it by 2 days. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.