Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official West Coast Rally 2016: May19th -22nd in Medford Oregon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
JRust
Okay everyone it is Official. WCR will be in Medford/White City May 19th-22nd
Our Host Hotel is Rogue Regency Hotel We have 40 rooms blocked off as of now.

Please realize this event will be a little more costly than previous years due to the AutoX. Plus we will be providing a few meals. This will be a true come & just enjoy yourself event. If you went to it in 2011 you'll know what to expect. This will truly be one of the best WCR you can ever go too. Ask for the West Coast Rally group rate. They discounted our rate to $79 a night. Great Job Mark securing this. There are some spaces for Trailers also. Please mention it with your reservation. Just so they know how many to expect

Thursday: will be registration & checkin beginning whenever I get there. We will have a parking lot BBQ starting at 6 with food provided. Even some Vegan stuff for Elliot. Then just the usual parking lot hangout. It is important to get there in plenty of time thursday. The autoX friday will start early as we only have the track until 4. We may even have some pre-tech inspections for any cars doing the autoX on friday.

Friday AutoX at the Siskiyou Track in White City. We have the track from 9am-4pm. We will be having tech inspections prior to anyone getting on the track. We may get some done thursday night. Plan on getting yours done for sure friday morning at the latest. More details on rules for the AutoX to follow. We are working on having lunch available at the track like last time.
Dinner provided again in parking lot. Will be a mixture of pizza, things done on the grill & other misc. Kind of a buffet style of whatever the hell we want.

Saturday 9am show-n-shine in Parking lot
We will have a nice drive with a stop for lunch (still to be decided on route & lunch)
If the weather cooperate's we will head up to Crater Lake. There is still snow up there this time of year sometimes. So it will rely on the condition of the roads.
Dinner will be at our host hotel with awards to follow.

Sunday
we will have a optional drive to 101 with lunch somewhere there. After lunch those heading south can do so on 101. Those heading north can do the same. I realize not everyone will take this drive & thats fine. Just gives us a chance to catch some more great roads

I will offer my place wednesday night as a place to crash. Those coming down from WA who want to leave Wednesday. You are welcome to stop over at my place in Corvallis. I am 10min from I5. I will be heading down first thing thursday morning. We can make a nice big caravan down

Okay Registration is ready. Cost is $75 per registrant & Includes. BBQ Dinner Thursday night in parking lot, AutoX Friday & Pizza/BBQ dinner Friday night in parking lot, 1 WCR T-shirt & a goodie bag. Not to mention your stellar organizers who will guide you through this weekend of bliss cheer.gif
$25 for guest's who will eat with us. If they are not eating they don't need to be registered. (guests don't receive a t-shirt with the $25. There will be a separate t-shirt thread once we have the artwork done) Please fill out the registration link below.
WCR registration link
Once you've filled out registration. Please paypal here Paypal & Include your world name. Anyone who wants to send a check. Please PM me for my address

Also Jim is doing our name tags again this year. A photo of your car in a jpeg format needs to be sent to medfordwcr2016@gmail.com . This will get your car on your nametag.If you don't send a photo you may get an x19 on it instead blink.gif I am adding to each persons name below coolpics.gif if you have submitted a photo. If you don't see it by your name. I have not received an email with a picture of your car

T-Shirts! There will be a separate t-shirt thread once Michael (warpig) has the design done. Just be patient there. Full registration get's you one shirt. Any for guests, want extra or people who can't come but want one. You'll place your order there. We are deciding on a color (It will not be white). Also a short or long sleeve option. As well as men's or women's

We will not be doing a bunch of different pricing. If you want to come just for the autoX. $75 for a day at the track is still cheap. If you want to do the meals yourself. your welcome to but there are to many things involved to have to worry about 10 different options for each registrant. If you don't want to do everything. Just be happy your $ will be going strictly to WCR. If there is any money left over. We do it as a perpetual WCR fund. Anything left over this year will go towards next years event. Your organizers are paying full price to come too biggrin.gif . As people register your name will be in red. Once you have registered & paid your name will be changed to blue below.

If your a local & just want to come for a day. We get that every event & are happy to see everyone. There is no charge to just be there. This event is always meant at it's core to get 914 people together & have fun. If financially you can't contribute. That need not be your deciding factor on coming. If you have a question please feel free to PM me. My Cell (Jamie-JRust) 5four1 5one0 00eight6

JRust- Jamie & Family coolpics.gif
Sir Andy- Andy+1 coolpics.gif
Montoya 71 2.0- Drew coolpics.gif
Andrew- Dalen coolpics.gif
Dan10101- Dan coolpics.gif
Panel Billy coolpics.gif
Marty Yeomen +1 coolpics.gif
McMark-Mark
StratPlayer- Jim +1 coolpics.gif
Strawman-Geoff+1 coolpics.gif
Kealty-Marc coolpics.gif
Siverson914- Steve coolpics.gif
Siverson Bro - Chad coolpics.gif
Wes- Wallace coolpics.gif
Jim Hoyland coolpics.gif
Elliot Cannon coolpics.gif
Yotracr-Bob + 1 coolpics.gif
Hndyhrr-Renee +1 coolpics.gif
RDauenhauer- Rich +1 coolpics.gif
Relentless- Ken+1 coolpics.gif
Bossman-David+1 coolpics.gif
Rocky coolpics.gif
914ohana- Michael +1 coolpics.gif
Greenie -Kurt coolpics.gif
Mikey914 & Crew of 6 or so blink.gif - Mark
sdthomas-Shawn +1 coolpics.gif
aircooledtechguy- Nate coolpics.gif
jsaum- James coolpics.gif
Conedodger- Rob coolpics.gif
Ben*James+1 -Our official prize guy. Pleased donate awesome 914 stuff through him coolpics.gif
Mike Bellis +1 coolpics.gif
Larmo63- Lawrence coolpics.gif
TC 914-8 -Tony+1 coolpics.gif
Cary- Cary coolpics.gif
Rhodyguy-Kevin
PDXMike +1 coolpics.gif
Green914- Jerry +1 :cool pics:
Sportlicherfahrer- James+1 coolpics.gif
JTdevine- Jason coolpics.gif
JeeperJohn- John+1 coolpics.gif
Mstein95-Morgan & Family :cool pics:
nine9three- Tom+1 coolpics.gif
Warpig- Michael+1
Nathansnathan-Nathan+1 coolpics.gif
JCD914-Jim+1 coolpics.gif
Shoguneagle-Steve coolpics.gif
Danno55- Dan coolpics.gif
SixJim- LaMonica +1 coolpics.gif
DTJaden- Darryl coolpics.gif
dlkawashima - Dave +1 coolpics.gif
gilty- Tyler

6freak- Mike
JRust
Got my room reserved piratenanner.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Got mine too!

Make sure to mention The block for "West Coast Rally 2016" for the special rate. Questions should be directed to Sandy in Sales.

Pet friendly, No dogs larger than a great dane!

Elliot, car wash area on premises

Trailer parking is available (per the hotel).

Pics at the track link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x21yqjvQJuY
MORE videos at the track Link!

WCR 2011 link to pictures for an idea of what we do!
Andyrew
I've got my 2 story room with full shop and lift reserved smile.gif (Probably wont take the 914 though....)
PanelBilly
I'm in
MartyYeoman
Booked!
StratPlayer
How about pets?
green914
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif Reservations have been made. biggrin.gif
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Jan 6 2016, 02:40 PM) *

How about pets?

no dogs larger than a great dane. any other questions, ask for sandy in sales.
forrestkhaag
Lobby is underway in SoCal and if four or more are driving, I'm all in. Larmo , Jim, Vinny, Kent, others?

beerchug.gif

StratPlayer
Room Booked,, pet friendly room
KELTY360
Booked!
Mueller
hmmm, that gives me roughly 130 days to get my car running smile.gif
jim_hoyland
Booked ! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif And for anyone flying, the airport is 1/2 mile away. Airport is served by a couple of regional carriers; I flew up the last WCR in Medford from So Cal

See: http://medfordoregonairport.com

For details
Elliot Cannon
Booked. I was told they have been taking 914World reservations since 11:00. biggrin.gif I hope to see you all there.
Andyrew
QUOTE(Mueller @ Jan 6 2016, 04:16 PM) *

hmmm, that gives me roughly 130 days to get my car running smile.gif

My thoughts exactly, Except subtract 30 days for an out of country trip.. sad.gif
Yotracr
Booked, don't know which car yet biggrin.gif
914werke
I guess I should fuel up the Wonderland II while gas is still cheap.
JRust
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jan 6 2016, 07:07 PM) *

I guess I should fuel up the Wonderland II while gas is still cheap.

Do it bud! Gotta bring the LE down this time. You need to get it out on the track for some laps. Going to be a great time
siverson
Do I need to call or can our rate be booked online?

-Steve
JRust
QUOTE(siverson @ Jan 6 2016, 07:32 PM) *

Do I need to call or can our rate be booked online?

-Steve

You need to call for our group rate
montoya 73 2.0
come see this guy get crazy at WCR!!!!

Click to view attachment
Rocky
Im all in and registered! Gives me plenty of time to fluff up the orange beast! piratenanner.gif
dan10101
If you accept 944s, I'm in, if not, I'm still in. I'm the Shop Andyrew mentioned. I'm about 10 miles from the hotel.

Shop, wire welder, lift, and assorted tools are available.
JRust
QUOTE(dan10101 @ Jan 6 2016, 09:22 PM) *

If you accept 944s, I'm in, if not, I'm still in. I'm the Shop Andyrew mentioned. I'm about 10 miles from the hotel.

You are more than welcome! We usually have another model or 2 show up. Officially we'll call you Andrew's guest idea.gif . We'd never turn away a guest happy11.gif Although we will limit guests (other P-cars) We don't mind a few but it is important to keep this at it's core a 914 event.
jim_hoyland
Will Greenie be defending his title ? smile.gif
dan10101
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 6 2016, 09:33 PM) *

You are more than welcome! We usually have another model or 2 show up. Officially we'll call you Andrew's guest idea.gif . We'd never turn away a guest happy11.gif Although we will limit guests (other P-cars) We don't mind a few but it is important to keep this at it's core a 914 event.

As a previous owner, I'm all with keeping it 914. Andrew may have a real guest, so we'll play that by ear. Thanks for the offer.

Mikey914
The wife wants to bring the 912E, but I'll have at least 2 (914) other cars there to help offset the non 914 balance biggrin.gif
McMark
Room booked.... boldblue.gif
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jan 6 2016, 10:04 PM) *

Booked.

I predict that Greenie and his beautiful 914 Porsche will be humiliated by a lowly and humble VW station wagon. . . poke.gif stirthepot.gif
Andyrew
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Jan 7 2016, 07:04 AM) *

Booked.

I predict that Greenie and his beautiful 914 Porsche will be humiliated by a lowly and humble VW station wagon. . . poke.gif stirthepot.gif

There might be a little Fiesta that will humiliate both! evilgrin.gif
KELTY360

Booked.

How in hell is that puny wagon going to keep up with the 914s on the caravan down? Maybe we can stop at all the rest areas so you can catch up. Sheesh. shades.gif
jsaum
Room booked can't wait, I'll actually be showing up with my 914 after years of attending with it left in the garage. Woo hoo!
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 7 2016, 05:28 AM) *

Room booked.... boldblue.gif

I'll be there if you need to borrow a motor mount. av-943.gif
JRust
QUOTE(dan10101 @ Jan 6 2016, 10:26 PM) *

As a previous owner, I'm all with keeping it 914. Andrew may have a real guest, so we'll play that by ear. Thanks for the offer.

It is totally fine. I'd rather have you there in a 944 than a Ford Fiesta poke.gif happy11.gif . We really don't mind at all. The only concern with other models is keeping it 914 at it's core. I've heard horror stories of event's starting that way. Then someone invites another model. Who invites 30 of his friends with the other model. Then all of a sudden our beloved 914's are playing second fiddle at our own event sad.gif . So as long as your a 914 fan & don't invite a bunch of people who aren't. Your golden piratenanner.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 7 2016, 01:33 AM) *

Said the guy with the Subie...

Ok, it's a 914 with a Subie motor first.gif
ConeDodger
Booked...
ben*james
Booked it!!

driving.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Can't wait
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 7 2016, 12:33 PM) *

QUOTE(dan10101 @ Jan 6 2016, 10:26 PM) *

It is totally fine. I'd rather have you there in a 944 than a Ford Fiesta poke.gif happy11.gif . We really don't mind at all. The only concern with other models is keeping it 914 at it's core. I've heard horror stories of event's starting that way. Then someone invites another model. Who invites 30 of his friends with the other model. Then all of a sudden our beloved 914's are playing second fiddle at our own event sad.gif . So as long as your a 914 fan & don't invite a bunch of people who aren't. Your golden piratenanner.gif

pray.gif I promise not to tell a soul. . .

After 400K+ documented miles, the 1.8L in my 914 is not what I would consider reliable these days. I promise to drive in the back of the pack and keep some distance on drives. Maybe me and the Fiesta can play in the back. . . shades.gif
Andyrew
The fiesta will probably play with the fast group and stay out of the pics like last year smile.gif

I think Jamie is just scared a fiesta might beat up on all the 914's tongue.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jan 7 2016, 05:12 PM) *

The fiesta will probably play with the fast group and stay out of the pics like last year smile.gif

I think Jamie is just scared a fiesta might beat up on all the 914's tongue.gif

You know we only put up with your crap because you do have a sweet little 914 lol-2.gif . If you get the audi conversion done. You better bring that instead. We all want to see it confused24.gif . Need someone to give Mike Bellis a run for his money popcorn[1].gif
greenie

Did America defend herself after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Damn straight I'll be there! driving.gif first.gif
greenie

Booked.

I'm going to contact an organizer, we should not allow VW products at our 914 Event!!! welcome.png
KELTY360
QUOTE(greenie @ Jan 8 2016, 08:59 AM) *

Sssssh, he's on a roll. aktion035.gif
Randal
Are you going to run an AutoX and an Enduro, i.e., 3-5 laps?

i LOVE MEDFORD!
Randal
Are you going to run an AutoX and an Enduro, i.e., 3-5 laps?

i LOVE MEDFORD!
montoya 73 2.0

I think your heater boxes may have a leak! lol-2.gif poke.gif
Mike Bellis
Booked!

You forgot to mention the discount room price of $79 verses the $99 online price. Or did I miss something?
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jan 8 2016, 09:34 AM) *

Sssssh, he's on a roll. aktion035.gif

We need one of > blink.gif doing a face-palm.
JRust
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Jan 8 2016, 04:05 PM) *

Booked!

You forgot to mention the discount room price of $79 verses the $99 online price. Or did I miss something?

Good point I'll add that to the beginning post! Heck I'm looking forward to using the track tires & wheels I've been hanging onto the past year without use driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.