Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Misc parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
Blue6
Passing on a lot of good junk. All prices are plus actual shipping costs. Your choice of shipper. Paypal to F&F please. Locals will get preference on large items as packaging and shipping would be expensive. If interested in anything, just pm me for more detailed pics.
1. Early rear bumper, notice the two small holes where p/o mounted lic plate directly to it, some small dents. Very nice for 46 yrs old, perfect for you fellas doing a 6 resto. $850
2. Front bumper, small dents, holes for tits, nice cond, $200***SOLD***
3. Frt bumper top, no cracks, chips or waves, getting a rough texture due to age, but very presentable, all studs are good, $75***SOLD***
4. Body metal, drivers rear corner, $40. ----------- Pass frt corner,$40.**SOLD**
5. 1970 gas tank with sending unit And all mounting hardware. Clean inside and out, $80.****SOLD****
6. Drivers side rear suspension mount, rust free, $60
7. Batwing horn button complete, metal frame has been nicely repainted, $80***SOLD***
8. 1970 wiper motor and assembly, $20
9. 1970 fuel inj parts, $40
10. Side mirror, middie yrs, not the sharp 90*, and no serial number imprinted, very nice cond, $75***SOLD****
11. 2.0 metal emblem, both studs good, $35****SOLD****
12. Fog light grills, no breaks or cracks, rattle canned chrome, set $80, 2 extra drivers side grills $30 each***SOLD***
13. Rear suspension mounting brackets, blasted and primed, $50
14. Speaker grills, very nice but not perfect, one small crack in a mounting hole, $100
15. Late rear hubs, replated, $75****sold****
16. Heater flapper boxes, blasted and painted pair, $80, original pair $50***sold***
17. 16- 911 alloy lug nuts, used, $20***SOLD***
18. Wheel lock set with ket, blasted and ready for you to paint, $10***SOLD***
19. Alt vent covers, 1 has 1 broken mounting tab, $10, 1 with all tabs intact, $15
20. Timing inspection plug, , $15
21. 1970 relay board, $40***SOLD***
22. Front brake dust shields, blasted and repainted, $35 a set
23. Gas cap, replated, $10***SOLD***
24. Numerous heater tubes, just tell me what you need pics of and if they're worth anything to you***Sold***
25. 3 piece targa trim, painted bulk, slight distortion from difficult removal. $30
26. 1970 stock torsion bars, $25
27. Several sets of A&B pillar chrome trim and bottom sail panel trim, $15 a set
28. Engine lid rubber stop with bracket and replated screw and washer, $40Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mepstein
I'll take the front bumper and bumper top. I'll take care of shipping.
Blue6
Click to view attachment
forrestkhaag
I will take the relay board for 40 + shipping or better yet pick up if near Laguna Beach Ca. paypal?

beerchug.gif

forrest
tweet
i'll take:

Wheel lock set with ket, blasted and ready for you to paint, $10
Batwing horn button complete, metal frame has been nicely repainted, $80
Gas cap, replated, $10

how much for the white screwdrivers?
bdstone914
BTW the white handle screw drivers were 74 only. Nice parts, nice prices. Did you sterilize the parts before sealing them in plastic? poke.gif
Blue6
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 5 2016, 09:52 AM) *

BTW the white handle screw drivers were 74 only. Nice parts, nice prices. Did you sterilize the parts before sealing them in plastic? poke.gif

Thank you for the info Bruce. The cleaning and packaging is Jims thing, he's OCD. You can imagine how that six will be.
banananose914
i'm watching you Dave, and I read what you posted. Big Brother is always around and lurking in his Orwellian ways.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Jun 5 2016, 10:08 AM) *

Thank you for the info Bruce. The cleaning and packaging is Jims thing, he's OCD. You can imagine how that six will be.

OCD ? I thought he was just someone who had their toilet training at gun point.
banananose914
Alright Bruce, Big Brother is watching you as well. Your both on report.
mepstein
Any early steering wheels? If so, I'm probably a buyer.
db9146
What about the set of hold-down small straps? Are those for an early jack? Are they in good shape?
bdstone914
QUOTE(db9146 @ Jun 5 2016, 02:22 PM) *

What about the set of hold-down small straps? Are those for an early jack? Are they in good shape?

Early round post jacks attached to the car with a metal clamp in the drivers side rear of the trunk.
Blue6
QUOTE(db9146 @ Jun 5 2016, 02:22 PM) *

I agree with Bruce, the early cars had a metal clamp. I'll check the straps and see what condition. I would suspect that the hardware is good, but remember the rubber would be approx 40 yrs old. I think 914 rubber has a replacement.
ahycaramba
interested in the alloy lug nuts. can i get a picture of the lug nuts. also interested in the spare tire hold down anodized disc and anodized mounting plate for spare tire , did not see price. (in same picture with lug nuts)
thanks Al
Blue6
QUOTE(ahycaramba @ Jun 5 2016, 03:34 PM) *

interested in the alloy lug nuts. can i get a picture of the lug nuts. also interested in the spare tire hold down anodized disc and anodized mounting plate for spare tire , did not see price. (in same picture with lug nuts)
thanks Al

I'll get some better pics of the lug nuts tomorrow. They are the 911 alloy type, and are used. The spare tire kit was on the firewall of the front trunk, and mounted the spare vertically against the gas tank..
ahycaramba
thats exactly what i'm looking for. (spare tire kit). thanks. can i get a price on that?
wes
PM for one white handle screwdriver if still available.
Blue6
Sorry, both screwdrivers are sold.
Ansbacher
PM sent on Fog Light Grilles.
Blue6
All pm's returned, and sold items indicated. Thanks
kafermeister
I will take the front corner. Will take both front corners if you have them.

Click to view attachment
Blue6
QUOTE(kafermeister @ Jun 9 2016, 08:38 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Sorry the other corner has been sold. Do you need any better pics?
Jett
Hello, if still available, I'll take the 2.0 emblem and both windshield pillar trim pieces that hold the sides of the main targa seal. Shipping to 98073

Cheers!!
Abq914
on your item 5, the tank and hardware I'm interested in the 2 small fuel pipes with nuts that screw into the bottom of the tank. how much?

ddaffron28@yahoo.com

abq814
Blue6
QUOTE(Abq914 @ Jun 9 2016, 07:01 PM) *

on your item 5, the tank and hardware I'm interested in the 2 small fuel pipes with nuts that screw into the bottom of the tank. how much?

ddaffron28@yahoo.com

abq814

Sorry, for now I'll keep the hardware with the tank.
kafermeister
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Jun 9 2016, 01:52 PM) *

QUOTE(kafermeister @ Jun 9 2016, 08:38 AM) *

Sorry the other corner has been sold. Do you need any better pics?

No, I think that pic is sufficient. If it will make things easier for shipping, I don't need any of the fender. This is the hole I am trying to fill. Was also going to backdate the bumpers so a part like yours with the early bumper holes is appropriate for what i am hoping to accomplish.

Click to view attachment
Blue6
Jett, they're yours. Let me find a box, and get you some shipping quotes.

Kafermeister, I'll break out the sawsall again and cut that thing down to size. Are you in a hurry?
pete000

How much for a white handle screwdriver?
mepstein
Very good seller!
Blue6
QUOTE(pete000 @ Jun 10 2016, 10:01 AM) *

How much for a white handle screwdriver?

Sorry, they are both gone already.

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 10 2016, 11:17 AM) *

Very good seller!

Mark, wait till we're done conducting business before you pass judgement. Now that I have your $$ we're going to the Bahamas. biggrin.gif
kafermeister

No hurry for me. I am still collecting parts for it. Won't start on the car for another year at best.

Thanks
-Rick

QUOTE(Blue6 @ Jun 10 2016, 11:38 AM) *

Jett, they're yours. Let me find a box, and get you some shipping quotes.

Kafermeister, I'll break out the sawsall again and cut that thing down to size. Are you in a hurry?

injunmort
greetings, would you have engine wiring harness for '70-71?
Tjmrfe
Hello,
Do you still have the 2.0 emblem?
If so, maybe we can make a deal?
Thanks....
Terry.
Blue6
QUOTE(injunmort @ Jun 13 2016, 07:00 AM) *

greetings, would you have engine wiring harness for '70-71?

Sorry no harness, check with Jeff Bowlsby. He should have what you need.

QUOTE(Tjmrfe @ Jun 13 2016, 08:49 AM) *

Hello,
Thanks....
Terry.

Sorry the emblem is pending a shipping quote..
Shadowfax
PM sent. Thanks.
Blue6
QUOTE(Tjmrfe @ Jun 13 2016, 08:49 AM) *

Hello,
Thanks....
Terry.

Terry, sorry for the delay. The emblem is pending, if he doesn't take it I'll pm you. Thanks
turnaround89
Since Kafermeister is buying that small portion of the passenger front corner.

Can I buy the remaining portion of the front passenger corner for $35? The portion that still contains the turn signal bucket.

Would you be able to snap a picture after you cut out the portion for Kafermeister?

Thank you so much!

Blue6
Turnaround89, how about $30, and I'll cut Kafermeister a deal also. Send me an email and I'll get you a pic. I'll try to cut it tomorrow...
turnaround89
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Jun 20 2016, 11:58 PM) *

Turnaround89, how about $30, and I'll cut Kafermeister a deal also. Send me an email and I'll get you a pic. I'll try to cut it tomorrow...

PM Sent
Blue6
Sold item indicated and all pm's replied to...
Blue6
icon_bump.gif
Guberif
Interested in the sail panel chrome trim biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.