Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 16x8 951 Fuchs -$1000 Price reduced
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
Okay cleaning out the shop some. More to follow
1st- Beautiful pair of 16x8 951 Fuchs. No Curb Rash $1000 plus shipping

2nd-Pair of 16x6 fuchs. These were chrome & flaking. Blasted them to knock off the loose stuff. Then powder coated black. Good solid wheels with no curb rash. Great track wheels or driver quality. SOLD to Warpig biggrin.gif

3rd- 2.0 GA Case with all internals. Wasn't split & don't know it's history. $150 local pick up only (no shipping)

4th- pair of 16x8 Replica Fuchs in great shape ready to go on a car- $275 plus shipping

5th- Single replica 16x8 fuch with tire -$112 plus shipping

Free Delivery to Red Rocks (must commit by tomorrow though as I hit the road late tuesday night or early wednesday.
JRust
More pics
wes
I'll take the ski rack pm on its way.
PotterPorsche
What size Porsche wheel spacers make the 15x7 and 15x8 look the best on a metal flared car? I haven't completed my metal flared conversion but I have the rims . You might have the spacers I need.
mepstein
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Jul 6 2016, 10:35 AM) *

What size Porsche wheel spacers make the 15x7 and 15x8 look the best on a metal flared car? I haven't completed my metal flared conversion but I have the rims . You might have the spacers I need.

1" (944) on the front. Typically none on the back.
PotterPorsche
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 6 2016, 07:52 AM) *

So the 7/8 spacers for sale here would be my best bet. If so I'm interested

Thanks mepstein
JRust
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Jul 6 2016, 09:19 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 6 2016, 07:52 AM) *

So the 7/8 spacers for sale here would be my best bet. If so I'm interested

Thanks mepstein

Just remember you need to have longer studs to accommodate that. You could always buy the 16x8 fuchs for the back. Then put your 15x8 up front biggrin.gif
JRust
icon_bump.gif
BIGKAT_83
Jamie I don't see a picture of the water pump. If it's what I think it is I'll take it. Pm me a picture please. Got a friend looking for one.

Bob
JRust
Here is the pic. Didn't realize I missed putting it on
BIGKAT_83
Check is in the mail for the pump and stuff.

Thanks Bob
JRust
icon_bump.gif
JRust
Price reduced on Fuchs to $1200 for the pair of 8x16 951 fuchs & $400 for the pair of 6x16 powder coated fuchs
JRust
icon_bump.gif
JRust
icon_bump.gif Free delivery to Red Rocks if any coming needs some wheels biggrin.gif
RJMII
Any play on the con rods in that 2.0 case?
JRust
QUOTE(RJMII @ Sep 5 2016, 08:38 AM) *

Any play on the con rods in that 2.0 case?

No overall the bottom end looks great to me. Guy I got it from was trying to get good heads for his motor. So pulled the heads pistons & jugs from mutliple motors as he kept getting cracked heads. He had a few he cannabolized
JRust
I am also adding a few Replica 16x8 Fuchs

One pair of 16x8 Replica Fuchs in Great shape- $350 plus shipping. Or free delivery to Red Rocks

A single 16x8 replica fuch- $125 plus shipping or free delivery to red rocks. The tire is included if you want it. Has I'd say 80% tread on it
JRust
icon_bump.gif
Korijo914
JRust,

PM sent yesterday!

Thanks, Korijo 914
JRust
icon_bump.gif for price drop
JRust
Thanks Mike for stopping by yesterday! Glad to have the wheels go to a friend. Can't wait to see them on your car. Sorry I didn't feel up to lunch. Another time for sure beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.