Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Roll Bar Pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Grump
Small cracks ok as long as the ends are in good shape.

Thanks... Bill
Cairo94507
Hi Bill- not sure what they are selling for but I just paid Just Dashes in LA $320 to completely recover my original pad to make it like new.

Best wishes,
Michael
914Sixer
My understanding is Mark at 914Rubber has one in the works. No details yet.
boxstr
I have a couple at Camp 914. I will check the ends tomorrow.
Craig at CAMP
Madswede
Cool. I'm looking for one too. Looked at Camp914 website, didn't see any yet. Mine was completely destroyed.
Mikey914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jul 27 2016, 05:16 PM) *

My understanding is Mark at 914Rubber has one in the works. No details yet.

Yes still in the works, not going to open up the floodgates until I'm happy with the product. Hate so say it, but the dash was actually a 2 year project, you only knew about it for 6 months, but we are getting close on this one.
Mikey914
Craig can definitely hook you up with a recover if you need one now.
Grump
This is what the pad looks like now. I was toying with the idea of maybe applying some liquid rubber material which would harden and then be trimmed. Without the material the factory puts on it, it's a flimsy piece of metal.

If it was stronger one could powder coat it and call it good. I suppose it's part of the top sealing so it would probably leak unless a piece of weatherstripping could be fitted.

Anyway, I'll wait to see what Craig comes up with. Most anything is better than none.

Regards.. BillClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.