Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Trunk sheet metal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Festive_Zombie
Hi guys, looking for a piece of sheet metal for the rear trunk, specifically the area in the picture, the large access hole with cover. Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
sawzall-smiley.gif If you give me the exact measurements you need I am parting out a car now. I can cut the area you need this weekend. I would take $20 for my time plus shipping. Not sure what it would cost to ship to Canada.
Festive_Zombie
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jan 20 2017, 09:53 AM) *

sawzall-smiley.gif If you give me the exact measurements you need I am parting out a car now. I can cut the area you need this weekend. I would take $20 for my time plus shipping. Not sure what it would cost to ship to Canada.

Thanks I'll measure it this afternoon and PM you the measurements, have a mailbox in the US (Blaine WA, 98230), makes my life easier when it comes to car parts biggrin.gif

bdstone914
QUOTE(Festive_Zombie @ Jan 20 2017, 12:52 PM) *

Thanks I'll measure it this afternoon and PM you the measurements, have a mailbox in the US (Blaine WA, 98230), makes my life easier when it comes to car parts biggrin.gif

Are you installing one on the drivers side for starter access?
Festive_Zombie
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 21 2017, 08:23 AM) *

QUOTE(Festive_Zombie @ Jan 20 2017, 12:52 PM) *

Are you installing one on the drivers side for starter access?

Yeah it's been a pain to get the starter bolts off, this is mostly a track car so the access will be pretty convenient!
Festive_Zombie
Looks like I need a 12" square as per the marking in the pictureClick to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Festive_Zombie @ Jan 21 2017, 11:17 AM) *

Looks like I need a 12" square as per the marking in the pictureClick to view attachment

OK, I will be cutting on Tuesday. I will post picture of what I have then.
Festive_Zombie

OK, I will be cutting on Tuesday. I will post picture of what I have then.

Great thanks!
GaroldShaffer
Let me know if this will work for you.

Festive_Zombie
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jan 24 2017, 09:06 AM) *

Let me know if this will work for you.

That should work great, PM me your paypal info and total with shipping to 98230.

Cheers,

Alex
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.