Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sad day? Happy day?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JustinMeier
All I know is this means a death sentence for my bank account laugh.gif

Seriously though, I am humbled and happy to be part of this community.. May the Grey Ghost and SLITS memories live on! smoke.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

From RRC 2016, the family ranch was right on the way so I had to stop for a photo
Elliot Cannon
Sad that he's gone. Happy that I knew him.
mgp4591
The car looks right at home and I hope your savings don't take a huge hit! driving.gif shades.gif
JustinMeier
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Mar 17 2017, 09:59 PM) *

Sad that he's gone. Happy that I knew him.

That's one of my favorite pictures beerchug.gif

QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Mar 17 2017, 10:01 PM) *

The car looks right at home and I hope your savings don't take a huge hit! driving.gif shades.gif

Over time, hopefully the wife doesn't notice wink.gif
EdwardBlume
You'll have that car as long as you want it, and if there's a part you need, just ask. You've inherited friends.

The memories of a great dad can stay in a car. Ask me how I know.
Eric_Shea
I think Padre's smiling. wink.gif

Happy Day. Happy day!
76-914
'Bout time. You'd been milking that Porsche thru the fence long enough! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Take care of dads car Justin... biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
what happened to the -6 shalom he had ???
JustinMeier
QUOTE(RobW @ Mar 17 2017, 11:56 PM) *

You'll have that car as long as you want it, and if there's a part you need, just ask. You've inherited friends.

The memories of a great dad can stay in a car. Ask me how I know.

I can't see a reason to ever get rid of it. It will be a constant reminder of growing up on the tracks with him and all the good memories that came with it.

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 18 2017, 01:48 PM) *

I think Padre's smiling. wink.gif

Happy Day. Happy day!

I hope so.. I was the 'Automotive Terrorist' to him but so far I've babied this thing haha!

QUOTE(76-914 @ Mar 18 2017, 02:22 PM) *

'Bout time. You'd been milking that Porsche thru the fence long enough! biggrin.gif

Ever since I realized I'm the only one that would take care of it and put the money in to it.

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 18 2017, 02:27 PM) *

Take care of dads car Justin... biggrin.gif

I've treated it like a priceless vase so far.. I know that's exactly 180* of how he did laugh.gif

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 18 2017, 02:41 PM) *

what happened to the -6 shalom he had ???

The red one in the shop? I think Glenn got it.
GregAmy
I read the subject and I wondered to myself, "Ok, he's either buying a car, or he's selling it."

Best two days of car ownership.
porschetub
A good day really,all my father give me was shit,take it in and drive it,enjoy biggrin.gif
JustinMeier
QUOTE(porschetub @ Mar 18 2017, 07:01 PM) *

A good day really,all my father give me was shit,take it in and drive it,enjoy biggrin.gif

According to the elitist Porsche mechanic I went to, it's a pile of shit, I should sell it and buy another one lol2.gif

Right, it's a straight car with a good interior, and a 6 conversion.. Let me get right on that sale.......

Mark Henry
Sounds about right dry.gif

Go to a bug show and the guys will think you're a rich snob and the next weekend go to a Porsche show and they'll treat you like poor trash.

Haters going to hate...but you be smiling. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.