Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
aturboman
I'm looking for the following 914 bits:

Brake reservoir feed lines; these are the white plastic lies with the metal ends. Must be intact and undamaged.

Rear upper targa bar molding; this is the long thin aluminum molding going between the sail moldings above the engine compartment.

2 stock rear upper shock spring mounts or "hats".

I'd love NOS on all these but I'm sure I'll have to restore what I can get, so please no basket case parts.

Let me know what you have and cost.

Thanks
bdstone914
QUOTE(aturboman @ Apr 14 2017, 03:10 PM) *

I'm looking for the following 914 bits:

Brake reservoir feed lines; these are the white plastic lies with the metal ends. Must be intact and undamaged.

Rear upper targa bar molding; this is the long thin aluminum molding going between the sail moldings above the engine compartment.

2 stock rear upper shock spring mounts or "hats".

I'd love NOS on all these but I'm sure I'll have to restore what I can get, so please no basket case parts.

Let me know what you have and cost.

Thanks

I have all of those parts. Not NOS bu I have a bunch and can sort out the best ones. I this for a -6? I know early 914 had a smaller diameter springs that needed different perches. The big spring will not work in the small perch but the small spring should work in the big perch.
Bruce
aturboman
Hi Bruce sent you a PM, thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.