Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rcpemp8
Hi 914 folks. . Click to view attachment

I have been working on this project for the past 4 years but have moved on to other projects. This is a 1970 Porsche 914 1.7 . I bought a rebuilt engine of another 914world member x 2 years ago (Thanks Tom ) and had the local Porsche shop install it for me. The engine has not run in the past 2 years as car has been in storage, The car has been repainted 3 years ago and is still 10/10 in perfect condition tires are new. And yes- got it...1970 914 never came in the Porsche Guards Red with a white interior.. I bought the car years ago with a bill of sale but never changed to my name. Car is off the DMV records as it was last on the road in 1997 in California. I have over 14k in this project but have lost interest and am moving on to other projects. Am looking to get 8k . I would be interested in partial trade for a chevy LS engine for my 1969 Dodge Charger project. Pictures of car are 2 years old -car has been in storage with car cover

The interior is new but not installed but is all new including new door panels, carpet There is still some work to do on this project. including some small rust repair. Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

rust- There is small rust hole located where driver seat attaches. it is 5inches x 5 inches. I do have the new metal to complete the job

other items needed

brakes. has a new master brake cylinder but needs brakes lines bled. I do have new rotors and pads.

install door latch and engine latch and lots of other small items
Car is located in Sacramento Califorina but would help with getting loaded on auto transport

My long term plan for this was to turn it into a 914-6. I do also have a 1969 911T 2.0 long block that would have been the correct engine to go in 1970 Porsche 914-6 that I could also sell for an additional money Thanks for looking- Rich-

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
rcpemp8
2 other pictures- Thanks Rich

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Robnxious
This is a great looking car, I saw your ad on CL and came over here to see if you posted it. Love the interior, and seeing this, it makes me wish I had held out a bit longer on buying mine, but heck, half the fun is building it and making it your own, right?

Good luck w/ your sale
rcpemp8
QUOTE(rcpemp8 @ Apr 19 2017, 07:55 AM) *

Thanks much for the comments- here is what the project started as...Click to view attachment
rcpemp8

here is a video of the engine running that is in the car now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3CLqe2d0lQ
RFoulds
QUOTE(rcpemp8 @ Apr 20 2017, 08:28 PM) *

here is a video of the engine running that is in the car now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3CLqe2d0lQ

I deleted my questions because upon closer reading, the info is there,.

do you have pics of the rust you mentioned??
boxstr
What is the price??
Craig at CAMP
ndfrigi
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 20 2017, 09:15 PM) *

What is the price??
Craig at CAMP

he mentioned $8k
rcpemp8
thanks to all. the car is now sold. hate to see this one go... Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.