September 14-17 in the Alpine village of Helen, GA!
This year we travel to the Alpine village of Helen, GA during the town's 47th annual Oktoberfest celebrations! While we experience traditional Bavarian festivities and cuisine from oompah bands and lederhosen to hot pretzels and German bier, our Porsche 914s will feel as though they have traveled back to their homeland! So mark your calendars and be sure to join other 914 owners for some fantastic driving, plenty of socializing, a bit of showing off, and a truckload of give-aways in a unique setting that you won't want to miss.
Join the Okteenerfest mailing list or LIKE us on Facebook for quickest access to information as it becomes available.
In addition to the driving, Okteenerfest features plenty of good eating, an awards ceremony, tons of give-aways from the most awesome vendors, a Peoples Choice Car Show, and some of the nicest people you will ever meet gathered in a single place.
· Thursday evening snack/beverages
· Friday driving tour
· Friday lunch at Jake Raby’s shop
· Saturday entry to Peoples Choice Car Show
· Saturday evening awards banquet dinner
· Chance to win some great trophies
· Tickets for a chance to win some AWESOME door prizes
· Event T-Shirt
· Lifetime of memories, meeting new friends, and a chance to bond with your 914
The Helendorf River Inn is our host hotel (33 Munich Strasse, Helen, GA 30545 Phone: (800) 445-2271)
We have reserved a block of 25 Standard Rooms, 22 Riverfront Balcony Rooms and 8 Patio Rooms for our group for the nights of September 14, 15 and 16, 2017.
You MUST mention you are with either Okteenerfest or the 914 club
- Standard Rooms that do not overlook the river and involve stairs will be $114.00 per night plus tax.
- Riverfront Balcony Rooms with elevator accessibility will be $139.00 per night plus tax.
- Patio Level Rooms will be $149.00 per night plus tax.
- The Helendorf requires one night's lodging as a deposit at the time reservations are made.
- Cancellation period would be 10 days prior to arrival in order for the deposit to be fully refundable.
The venue and festive atmosphere should more than make up for the extra cost!
NB: The block of rooms AND OUR PREFERRED RATE will be held until August 1. After that, the rooms will be release to the public and the rate will revert back to their rack rate for everyone who books after August 1. So register and book as soon as you are able.
More details concerning the event will be posted as they are finalized.