Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Rennenmetal tow hook / ear
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
draganc
Selling brand new never used tow hook / ear from Rennenmetal.
I think I paid about $100 for it.

Its just collecting dust in my garage and I would let it go for $70 plus shipping.

Ideally I would also trade it for the bend "down" version.

Regards,
dc

PS: might take also megasquirt parts as trade, with money up or down.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
draganc
Ttt
PlaysWithCars
I think that we might be able to do a deal. I have the turn down style you're looking for that I've never used and have been considering one of the straight style ones.
Click to view attachment

My question about the straight one that I haven't been able to find any information on is: when installed, where does the loop protrude through? Does the bumper need to be slotted for it to be installed?
Krieger
You can read some of the directions in the back ground. You need to cut the valence.
draganc
QUOTE(plays with cars @ May 4 2017, 08:26 PM) *

I think that we might be able to do a deal. I have the turn down style you're looking for that I've never used and have been considering one of the straight style ones.

My question about the straight one that I haven't been able to find any information on is: when installed, where does the loop protrude through? Does the bumper need to be slotted for it to be installed?

Mark, yes the installation requires cutting. I'm note sure, but I think only the valance.
Can you please post a pic of what you have? I might be interested in a trade if its NEW.

draganc
Sale pending.....
draganc
Sold to Andy! Thanks to 914world. Please close!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.