Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Seatbelt plastic washers and fastening screw for 73 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jett
Hello, looking for a set of two plastic washers (part number: 111857771A) for lower seatbelt mount.

Also looking for one Fastner screw (part number: 90180311922) and large washer.

...added pics for reference.
boxstr
Darren I have the seat belt parts and the fog light bolts. I can put everything together with the sticker and send it to you.
Is there anything else?
Craig at CAMP
Jett
QUOTE(boxstr @ May 2 2017, 06:36 AM) *

Darren I have the seat belt parts and the fog light bolts. I can put everything together with the sticker and send it to you.
Is there anything else?
Craig at CAMP

I think that's it for now Craig. The car is in final assembly with only the motor and transmission needing to be installed... I suspect we have all the parts but who knows smile.gif

Cheers

PS please let me know the additional cost. Thanks!!
boxstr
Pm sent. All parts ready to go.
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
Darren, I found two of the window guide screws.
Craig at CAMP
Mikey914
We've made the washers now, and I can drop you a pair for some pics in the garage. Just drop me your address via PM I'll ship tomorrow.
Mark
Jett
QUOTE(boxstr @ May 3 2017, 01:23 PM) *

Darren, I found two of the window guide screws.
Craig at CAMP

Those are it my friend smile.gif!!
Jett
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 4 2017, 12:24 AM) *

We've made the washers now, and I can drop you a pair for some pics in the garage. Just drop me your address via PM I'll ship tomorrow.
Mark

Thanks Mark
mb911
Jumping on this as well as now I find that I am looking for the same steel and plastic washers.. @mikey914 I can't find them on your site?
Mikey914
Yep got theme here

https://900designs-container.zoeysite.com/seat-belt-washer-1

Jett
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 7 2020, 09:50 PM) *

smile.gif good deal!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.