Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Misc Parts for Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ehokana
For Sale:

Rear bumper- in very good shape. No dents, no scrapes, and very minor surface rust on the backside. Will include bumper top that is presentable with some bubbling. $100 (Sold)

Original Dash- excellent condition. One small crack on driver's side corner that is not visible when installed. $250

Vertical targa seals- new from 914 rubber. $20

Engine wiring harness snorkel- new from 914 rubber. $10

Rear trunk seal-upper, new from 914 rubber. $10

Shift boot- new from 914 rubber. $10.00

Shift Knob- new from 914 rubber. $20.00

Gauges- unsure if they work, some fading of the orange, no cracks in the glass. $40.00

I commute between Rancho Cucamonga and Temecula for work, and can make arrangements to drop something off if you are on that route. Also, stay posted as i will be listing much more in the coming days.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=615
315]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=615320]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
buz914
I would take the bumper.

PM sent

Jamie
mb911
I would take the bumper and the trunk seal and wiring snorkel if all is still available.
daytona
Sent you a PM on dash top.
Bill.
jesse7flying
PM sent on the vertical targa seals.
Thx--Jesse
ehokana
Trying to reply to everyone. Sorry if it is a bit slow
rasam
QUOTE(ehokana @ Aug 7 2017, 10:40 PM) *

For Sale:

Rear bumper- in very good shape. No dents, no scrapes, and very minor surface rust on the backside. Will include bumper top that is presentable with some bubbling. $100

Original Dash- excellent condition. One small crack on driver's side corner that is not visible when installed. $250

I commute between Rancho Cucamonga and Temecula for work, and can make arrangements to drop something off if you are on that route. Also, stay posted as i will be listing much more in the coming days.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=615
315]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid

Hello, I'm interested in the bumper, I'm in So. Cal. Santa Fe Springs and can pick it up.

Thanks
Bob
rasam
QUOTE(ehokana @ Aug 7 2017, 10:40 PM) *

For Sale:

Rear bumper- in very good shape. No dents, no scrapes, and very minor surface rust on the backside. Will include bumper top that is presentable with some bubbling. $100

Pm sent
mb911
Just let us know.. I would take all the seals and bumper as I pm'd you
mb911
Pm replied to..
jesse7flying
Did I miss out on the vertical targa seals I PM'd about?
Jesse
buz914
You show the bumper as sold. You said you were going to get me a price on shipping?

Am I still first in line? or did you sell it to someone else?

Jamie
mb911
I received a pm that bumper was sold and I think I was second in line . he did say I was on for all the rubber seals and I am awaiting payment details and how he wanted to ship.. That was yesterday though.
JB620
A little confused myself as I had sent a PM for the bumper within about a half hour after it was posted for sale.... Haven't heard a thing. popcorn[1].gif
mb911
Paid for the seals and snorkel today.
flmont
I'll take gauges and shift knob
daytona
Hi,
you have a new PM.
Bill.
buz914
QUOTE(JB620 @ Aug 11 2017, 05:34 PM) *

A little confused myself as I had sent a PM for the bumper within about a half hour after it was posted for sale.... Haven't heard a thing. popcorn[1].gif

Heres the only reply I got back:

Would like to buy the bumper.

Shipping to Florida, 34987

Please advise.

Jamie

Jamie,

I will weigh the bumper when I get home and see what shipping would be. I'll let you know as soon as I can, as there has been quite a lot of interest on that bumper
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.