Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - 73 - 74 Bursch 1.7 / 1.8 muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
FS - 73 - 74 1.7 / 1.8 Bursch muffler. This a used muffler that came with a recent project car purchase. Has been sitting on a shelf in a KY garage since 06. Past owner puller the 1.8 engine due to low compression in 06 and never did any more. Somewhere in the pile of receipts that came with the car is the invoice of when this was bought new from AA in summer of 05.

The muffler is solid with no holes, mouse nest or other critters in it. Yes, the pipes have surface rust all bursch mufflers do that over time and this one is no different. It still has many years of useful life in it.

New these are retailing for $300 I am asking $150 and that includes FREE shipping to a US address.
johnhora
couldn't have been used very much...the plastic sticker is still on it and not burned off

stay out of my state buying old 914s you rascal biggrin.gif

what did you buy...show us pics
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif
JOEPROPER
Will that fit a late car? '75? I have SSI exchangers.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Dec 6 2017, 05:43 PM) *

If you have the 1.7 / 1.8 exchangers and the muffler hanger then yes it will fit.
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Dec 6 2017, 09:04 PM) *

QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Dec 6 2017, 05:43 PM) *

If you have the 1.7 / 1.8 exchangers and the muffler hanger then yes it will fit.

idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.