Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just thought I'd say Hello!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cjdawley
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

hello, my name is Chris and I have a 914 addiction....just thought I would say hi and show a few pictures of my new to me car. It's a little dirty, but in good shape overall. I also wanted to say thank you for all of the information.
ValcoOscar
welcome.png

Congrats Chris...looks like you have lots of space as well.

More photos please.

Oscar
aharder
welcome.png
cjdawley
Thanks Oscar, I'm currently working on trying to get the body rubbed out. Then on to fixing the problems. It's pretty clean for a 45 year old Porsche. I'll post more photos when I'm finished cleaning and buffing.
mepstein
welcome.png
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 11 2017, 11:00 AM) *

welcome.png

agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif
welcome.png welcome.png welcome.png
Mikey914
QUOTE(cjdawley @ Oct 11 2017, 10:47 AM) *

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

hello, my name is Chris and I have a 914 addiction....just thought I would say hi and show a few pictures of my new to me car. It's a little dirty, but in good shape overall. I also wanted to say thank you for all of the information.

Welcome to the club like pronhlrs, but you can't buy just one. biggrin.gif
LowBridge
welcome.png sweet color... hopefully you live somewhere that winter is not just around the corner so you can get out and enjoy it
burton73
Hi Chris,

No Addiction yet. Car looks pretty good from here. I do not see any weird stuff. Keep in touch. Rabbit Cab, 914, 4 door truck. Looking good.

Bob B
welcome.png
whitetwinturbo
..........too late for rehab biggrin.gif ... so get busy smash.gif
cjdawley
QUOTE(LowBridge @ Oct 11 2017, 01:42 PM) *

welcome.png sweet color... hopefully you live somewhere that winter is not just around the corner so you can get out and enjoy it

I'm in Wisconsin so winter is just around the corner. So far I've just been cleaning and getting the body looking presentable. But I hope to take it out for a good drive soon.
euro911
QUOTE(cjdawley @ Oct 11 2017, 10:59 AM) *
Thanks Oscar, I'm currently working on trying to get the body rubbed out. Then on to fixing the problems. It's pretty clean for a 45 year old Porsche ...

VOLKSWAGEN

Fixed it for ya laugh.gif

poke.gif

welcome.png

PanelBilly
Welcome. If that's original paint, don't wash it too hard or you'll rub the color off
Fatboy007
piratenanner.gif good times ahead buddy...congrats and welcome
Fatboy007
What year? 75?
Frankvw
Welcome.. enjoy your new 914.
Big Len
Best of luck and enjoy. GO PACK GO.
cjdawley
QUOTE(Big Len @ Oct 13 2017, 07:12 AM) *

Best of luck and enjoy. GO PACK GO.

first.gif PACKERS!!
Cairo94507
welcome.png That looks like a decent car to start with. Good luck and approach it systematically so you don't end up with a mess on your hands. beerchug.gif
cjdawley
QUOTE(Fatboy007 @ Oct 12 2017, 11:09 PM) *

What year? 75?

It's a 72, all original with minimal rust
Front yard mechanic
Nice parked in between two air cooled nessities
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.