Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 3 year restoration 98% complete.. Need Mint TPS :)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jett
Our three year nut and bolt restoration is getting close to the finish line but it feels like there is a never ending hunt for the “last” part. I need help unblocking the latest part, a TPS for our 1973 2.0/4... I bought the part some time after restoring the throttle body but it unfortunately got lost in our last house move...or the lost parts Bermuda Triangle...

Thanks,
Darren
bdstone914
QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 14 2017, 10:36 PM) *

Our three year nut and bolt restoration is getting close to the finish line but it feels like there is a never ending hunt for the “last” part. I need help unblocking the latest part, a TPS for our 1973 2.0/4... I bought the part some time after restoring the throttle body but it unfortunately got lost in our last house move...or the lost parts Bermuda Triangle...

Thanks,
Darren

I should have a few. Will look tomorrow.
Bruce
Jett
Thanks Bruce!
Jett
Hey Bruce, any luck? We are dying to fire up the new motor.

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 14 2017, 11:31 PM) *

QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 14 2017, 10:36 PM) *

Thanks,
Darren

I should have a few. Will look tomorrow.
Bruce

Jett
Bump... still looking.
Dr Evil
Hey man,

him me up via PM. I may have a 73 one for you. Gotta dig through my parts. May take a while.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.