Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 75 Body plus parts. $2500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Joe Owensby
I have a beautiful 75 body that would be perfect for restoration. Included are $1750 of Restoration Design parts, most of which are already installed on car. Photos are on a facebook page below.

https://www.facebook.com/joe.owensby.1/medi...amp;uploaded=23

I go this car as a trade in, and originally had planned to store it as a source of spare parts for my 73. But, the body is in too good shape to keep off the road, especially for a car on the East coast. Includes body, sheet metal parts, running gear (but no wheels), and most parts for completion. I haven't inventoried the parts, but I am sure something is missing. Engine and wheels are not included as the person who traded it me had bought it for those items. Price: $2500.00
mepstein
QUOTE(Joe Owensby @ Dec 17 2017, 09:22 PM) *

I have a beautiful 75 body that would be perfect for restoration. Included are $1750 of Restoration Design parts, most of which are already installed on car. Photos are on a facebook page below.

I go this car as a trade in, and originally had planned to store it as a source of spare parts for my 73. But, the body is in too good shape to keep off the road, especially for a car on the East coast. Includes body, sheet metal parts, running gear (but no wheels), and most parts for completion. I haven't inventoried the parts, but I am sure something is missing. Engine and wheels are not included as the person who traded it me had bought it for those items. Price: $2500.00

I would post some pics here for those of us who don't use Facebook.
mepstein
QUOTE(Joe Owensby @ Dec 17 2017, 09:22 PM) *

Sorry, double post
Joe Owensby
Some photos:
Joe Owensby
Left side
Joe Owensby
sail
Joe Owensby
hell hole
Joe Owensby
Additional Restoration parts are with car
Joe Owensby
more sheet metal
Joe Owensby
Car has good SC title. some uninstalled sheet metal
Joe Owensby
Firewall. good shape, ready for outer piece to be welded on.
Joe Owensby
I have more photos, or can take better ones of specific areas if anyone is interested. Again, good SC title along with the new sheet metal parts on this car.
boxersix
Joe, any pictures of the parts that go with the car?

Jim
Joe Owensby
QUOTE(boxersix @ Jan 25 2018, 08:38 PM) *

Jim

I will round them up and take some photos. May take some time though.
Joe Owensby
QUOTE(Joe Owensby @ Feb 12 2018, 09:26 PM) *

QUOTE(boxersix @ Jan 25 2018, 08:38 PM) *

Jim

I will round them up and take some photos. May take some time though.

Willing to negotiate price. I think it would take another $600 worth of sheet metal to gave everything new. This would be for battery tray and support , engine tray, seat hinges and supports jack posts and door sills.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.