Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 14" Porsche Fuchs - restored
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
For Sale: 14" Porsche Fuchs Wheels - refinished. Stripped, anodized, painted.

$1350 - which is less than what it costs to have them restored - so it's like you are getting the wheels for free.

3 of them are dated 2/71, one is 11/69.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
greggearhead
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
gereed75
Greg, those are super nice looking and very fair price. Not in the market but free bumperoni
JOEPROPER
idea.gif idea.gif

Hmm... 14" Fuchs, or 15" Replicas???

wub.gif
greggearhead
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Jan 20 2018, 06:18 AM) *

idea.gif idea.gif

wub.gif

Joe, I don't understand what you are talking about.

1. There are no 14" Fuchs replicas - only original.
2. These are 14" Fuchs, as pointed out in the description.
3. I'm sorry my photo of the Fuchs logo and part number are blurry, it was a long opening because it was dark. I can retake those photos.
4. If I ever sell replicas, I describe them as such.

I take pride in listing the items I sell honestly, and accurately.
JOEPROPER
What i mean is that these Fuchs are in the same price range as 15" Replicas which are not as desirable as Fuchs...

The wub.gif means that I like them.
mepstein
QUOTE(greggearhead @ Jan 20 2018, 10:56 AM) *

QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Jan 20 2018, 06:18 AM) *

idea.gif idea.gif

wub.gif

Joe, I don't understand what you are talking about.

1. There are no 14" Fuchs replicas - only original.
2. These are 14" Fuchs, as pointed out in the description.
3. I'm sorry my photo of the Fuchs logo and part number are blurry, it was a long opening because it was dark. I can retake those photos.
4. If I ever sell replicas, I describe them as such.

I take pride in listing the items I sell honestly, and accurately.

I think Joe's post was lost in translation. I read it as I think he is trying to decide what wheels to buy.

Your 14' Fuchs look terrific. Id like them just to hang on the wall.

I always have wanted to buy 14's, add low pro tires and have a 914 that will drive under a tractor trailer.
JOEPROPER
I didn't mean to knock, mislead or confuse anyone. I like the wheels and think the price is great too. GLWS
greggearhead
Ah, OK. Sorry, I did totally misunderstand that. Ah, the old interwebs losing the meaning of a statement. Sorry for any confusion I created.

I am also a dealer for Maxilite and handle all their replica wheels, including LOTS of Fuchs replicas, FYI.
Mueller
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 20 2018, 08:04 AM) *

Your 14' Fuchs look terrific. Id like them just to hang on the wall.

^ditto on hanging those up....too nice to mount tires to.

I just recently bought some BBS wheels from Greg, most excellent transaction and they are very professionally packaged. I even had to show them in the boxes to the wife and she was impressed.
greggearhead
QUOTE(Mueller @ Jan 20 2018, 09:14 AM) *

^ditto on hanging those up....too nice to mount tires to.

I just recently bought some BBS wheels from Greg, most excellent transaction and they are very professionally packaged. I even had to show them in the boxes to the wife and she was impressed.

Thanks for the props, man. When I reship Maxilite wheels, I usually reinforce the edges of the box where the rim lips are, because that's the weakest spot and where they usually break through, or hit if they are dropped. I try really hard to make sure people get exactly what I listed.

I (and I'm sure many others) have gotten wheels boxed where there are 2 or 3 or 4 in a box together, with no padding, clanging around, etc etc. Makes me wonder what those people were thinking, and what kind of people they are!
designerguy90
Interested in the wheels. Pm sent
greggearhead
Multiple PMs replied.
greggearhead
Wheels are sold!
raynekat
Those were very nice wheels for a bargain price. Well bought.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.