Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Non Porsche PPI in Salinas CA?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
Early stages of talking with the seller on a Lexus SUV today/tonight, but if it progresses to the point I would make an offer is there a local club member who would put eyes on it for me and check for basic things?

Happy to paypal for services.

TIA

Ferg beerchug.gif
burton73
What SUV are you getting. I have my DD as a 2007 Lexus RX400h with 60,000 on it and I have always used Lexus for Cking my cars.

I have also used extended warranty by Lexus on my Lexus cars over the years. If a car has less that 50,000 and 5 years. Well worth it if you can. I am on my 2 extended warranty by Lexus on my DD and it runs out at the end of 2018. They can be transferred so great when selling a car. If you want to get one buy it on line out of state to a Lexus dealer in Kentucky. 5 years or 100,000 like $2,300. 0 dect. Well worth it if you drive one of there cars. Free loner any time you car is in the dealer. Oil change whatever.

Bob B
Ferg
Looking at an older LX470.

Daughter is starting to complain about being "folded" into the space cab on my 91 Truck. Need a 4 door.

Ferg
Well, the seller just jacked up the price a couple of grand, I'm out. Typical craigslist shenanigans mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.