Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: front bumper guards
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DRPHIL914
please post a picture of, or email me if you have a set of 2 for front.
my understanding is that the smaller ones from some of the '76 might work here too
Dr. Phil
abes914
I have a set from my 1975 (75-76 are similar size).
I can send you a picture tomorrow night. Please pm me your email address.
Nacho
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Mar 12 2018, 01:50 PM) *

please post a picture of, or email me if you have a set of 2 for front.
my understanding is that the smaller ones from some of the '76 might work here too
Dr. Phil

email sent Philip

-Nacho
euro911
The '75/'76 tits look good on early bumpers. The studs are a tad off, so you'll have to elongate the holes in the bumper a little.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 13 2018, 02:01 AM) *

The '75/'76 tits look good on early bumpers. The studs are a tad off, so you'll have to elongate the holes in the bumper a little.

good to know- I think this is feasible as the previous owner to the previous owner made some nice dents on the back side, looks like the tapped it with a ice pick, not sure why, but where I am going with this is just to have a bit of protection, have a daily driver bumper that I can not worry about as its already messed up a bit - I have a really nice early chrome with out the guards that only has very small stone marks, so that one will get rechrome and I probably will put it on only for show as this car will get driven and who wants to mess up a $1000 bumper(no I didn't pay that you guys would be very jelous if I told you what I paid!) also took Marks advice and test fit my bumpers last weekend when we did the cutting trimming and drilling for the back dating-

I will PM every one today, I got a few responses and will look at the pictures as they come in but so far just seeing late ones for steel bumpers, I might get a set of those too but I would really like the smaller ones that came on the 76 bumpers.

Thanks for the responses
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.